Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

it took a little reading to get what Adrass decided to do but time to catch a two handed weapon LOL Also lets kill a Flow Dancer in the moment where the quote "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" is quite true

@,

Edited by Shadow Dancer

He hasn't been online since the 20th, when I came back and finally posted on the 23rd I sent him a PM cause sometimes that goes to an email address too. I'd hoped he'd sign back in before we were leaving the inn, but yeah not sure what else we can do other than everyone sending him a PM. RP logic says we put kinda just ignore his absence and pretend he's still traveling with us but also don't acknowledge him or give him anything to do... It's kinda like Schroeder's Cat, if he comes back he's been with us the entire time but if he doesn't than he stopped being with us at the inn and in the mean time he's both.

I feel really bad doing that though because Squirlz and I were absent for extended times and the game paused for us, but it's really hard to put a GM in the groups pocket and continue the story.

I feel really bad doing that though because Squirlz and I were absent for extended times and the game paused for us, but it's really hard to put a GM in the groups pocket and continue the story.

Not the same. We can't continue without you guys, even if we wanted to. No offense to Zaddion/Chaos, but he isn't quite as essential. 

Also,

It's kinda like Schroeder's Cat

Toaru Majustu no Index flashbacks engaged. Bonus respect points if you know what I mean.

She can't regrow limbs just yet. The stronger she gets, the more she learns and gains new abilities. Eventually the highest steps being giving life to inanimate objects or reviving the dead

Holy do-donkey that's scary

Ok I'm putting this down on the table: Clarke and Whisper are ending up together. Robert and Helena are ending up together. Don't know about Dresden, Don't know about Adrass, Don't know about Indicus, and I don't know about Tulla

Holy do-donkey that's scary

Ok I'm putting this down on the table: Clarke and Whisper are ending up together. Robert and Helena are ending up together. Don't know about Dresden, Don't know about Adrass, Don't know about Indicus, and I don't know about Tulla

Clarke and Whisper are basically together already. Helena and Robert are already dating in a different dimension, but then so are Robert and Tulla. My money is on Tulla 

and Adrass, Helena and Robert. The rest of you get to be lonely and miserable. Or I guess you might be gay. None of my business either way.

Whisper and Clarke seem to be heading that way. Well, Clarke seems to be at any rate. Helena and Robert look like they'll end up together at some point and my money is on Tulla and Dresden DESPITE what you all say!!! I'm sticking with it!

Tulla and Dresden?!?! Whaaaaaaaat

HEY! HEY! It's not impossible for the two to end up together! XD but in all seriousness for me It's a tie between Adrass and Tulla and Dresden and Tulla I don't think Indicus is the type to fall in love...that and hes scary. But still Whisper and Clarke come one it's obvious. I've seen enough Romance movies (and shamefully all Twilight movies are amoung them T~T) to know the signs!