Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

I dunno, it's actually up to Squirlz having Whisper notice something was wrong and going to help him after hesitating or setting Finn down or anyone else noticing that he was struggling out of the Stables. It happened pretty fast but you've probably got a couple minutes before he kicks the bucket. You pass out from oxygen loss before any serious vitals start shutting down.

Edited by Torrent505

Well he did get flat out stabbed in the chest earlier and during our hiatus I kinda forgot about it... So when I remembered it today, I well had to address it.

Also wanted chilling touch to starting the Ashcreek Forest part of this RP. What did you guys think?

Oh yeah! It's only three more days till Halloween! Too bad Australia doesn't celebrate it like America does ...

The post was a little bit OOC for Helena but I figured someone had to alert the group to Clarke.

@@Torrent505

Where's Clarke? Near the stable or in the field?

Well he did get flat out stabbed in the chest earlier and during our hiatus I kinda forgot about it... So when I remembered it today, I well had to address it.

Also wanted chilling touch to starting the Ashcreek Forest part of this RP. What did you guys think?

I think it was well done and all, but how many of your own characters do you plan to kill off? It's two and a half already by my count, what with Finn having damn near died a while back, not to mention all his life signs vanishing for a while in the inn.

Clarke is just outside the Stable, which would be in the field between the collapsed inn, the barn and the forest. So both.

Hanging out with friends, I really want to go to a couple of hunted houses, but we'll see if I can actually get them out and about.

I'll be with my friends. We're going to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, because it's one of my friend's favorite movies and it's pretty much mandatory on Halloween anyway, and then we might have a marathon of Courage the Cowardly Dog, but unfortunately only half the series is on Netflix.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be with my friends. We're going to watch Nightmare Before Christmas, because it's one of my friend's favorite movies and it's pretty much mandatory on Halloween anyway, and then we might have a marathon of Courage the Cowardly Dog, but unfortunately only half the series is on Netflix.

Nice, I'm jealous the people I'm hanging out with would never put up with watching that, they can be real pains in the ass about anything they consider childish.

I ain't going to nooooooooooo Haunted House i'm too scared to.

Ah but being scared is so much fun!

Probably going to watch the Exorcist. Or do homework. Either one of them.

Which Exorcist? I actually really like the Emily Rose one.

I never watch Nightmare on Halloween. I only wqtch it on axmas since its more of an xmas movie to me

Evry house i live in is haunted, so i dont gotta go anywhere

Well at last time you mentioned a ghost in your house you said it put your kids to bed for you so at least they're friendly hehehe

What's the Seattle haunted tour like/involve?

I never watch Nightmare on Halloween. I only wqtch it on axmas since its more of an xmas movie to me

We already agreed we were going to do both. Hanging out with them is pretty much the only time I get to watch movies at all. 

So have you guys ever done anything related to the creepy things in your states? :P

I actually grew up in an area that's supposed to be really haunted.

http://mysteriousheartland.com/top-10/top-10-creepiest-roads-in-illinois/

Apparently if you believe the article Cuba Rd. is the most haunted road in the state and I used it all the time to go to my high school. The abandoned house they mention on the nearby Rainbow Rd. was a gangsters at one point, so in middle school my friendship I went exploring the property and stuff, overturning things bullshitting about what we would do if we found a hidden stash. My best friends girlfriend back then lived directly behind the White Cemetery. Things aren't as scary when you grow up around them and don't know they're supposed to be scary...

But I did do something that I still find scary, I actually kissed the Black Angel in Iowa City.

post-21236-0-35165800-1414477014_thumb.jpg

She's a very intimidating gravestone, and the myths range anywhere from instant death to six months to the date to 7 years from the date, so yeah still not in the clear on that one. It's actually a more well know interesting haunting spot, I'd encourage looking it up and if you're ever in Iowa city for some reason visit it.

Edited by Torrent505

My plan relax and ignore the door

Clarke and Whisper are basically together already. Helena and Robert are already dating in a different dimension, but then so are Robert and Tulla. My money is on Tulla 

and Adrass, Helena and Robert. The rest of you get to be lonely and miserable. Or I guess you might be gay. None of my business either way.

Gay no, just represses his emotions to a point he dose not feel them often if at all. Makes for one hell of an assassin when he can kill any target he has with no risk of hesitation. Its also why he was picked for the assignment he more than likely won't attach with the group on an emotional level.

Happy Halloween guys!

I'm going to throw candy out my window and tell the teenagers to get the f*ck off my lawn with my BB shotgun.

Then watch a spoopy movie.

But first I'll post.

God, you're so much more interesting than me.