Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Happy belated halloween.

Didnt do much besides what i said. I decided to play vigilante and hide in the bushes, shooting parents and teens that kept yelling at thier kids. Managed to get a few shots on some preteens in thier "costumes" (stupid lingerie crap with everything exposed)

ONE MORE THING (adventures of jackie chan reference)

After the deal it struck with Lance, there will be a minor skip. It will be Part 2 of this book which starts a few days into Ashcreek and will end when they arrive in Illia.

After that, a new thread will be opened for Book 2 (not for a bit probs) where there will be a skip of a year or more. Just a heads up.

I know moat of our characters are naked and unarmed. But we can wait till the Inn stops burning (or dresden can put it out) to recover anything of use.

Any questions mah peeps?

So there is a possibility of our characters dying? That'll be interestig to see.

That's it - Adrass is dead! The last you'll see is him chasing after a witch ghost, waving his sword around and shouting about it being unnatural or something...

Joking of course, but I can genuinely see something like that happening. :P

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Dji @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer

Okay guys picking out loot is the last thing we'll be doing before starting a new thread. Hope you pick up something good for surviving these encounters.

Loot list:

Clothes that fit/mostly fit your character, you find three sets of appropriate clothes. You also find one of the following: leather armor, padded armor, slightly protection enchanted body glove/spandex/tights.

You may choose any two of the following (they may be from the same category): melee weapons of very fine but not masterwork craftsmanship, ranged weapons of fine craftsmanship, firearms of poor craftsmanship(they may jam/misfire/explode/backfire) or an object of masterwork craftsmanship. Also all of these that you choose have a 10% chance of having an enchantment, I'll roll after everyone makes their decisions.

Finally their are a few trinkets, baubles and doodads that seem to stick out in the pile of possessions. The group can choose to take as many or as few as you want and divide them among yourselves(not all of these may be good magic):

Four rings: a copper ring inset with jade in an intricate design, a silver ring set with rubies in the shape of a clover, plain simple gold wedding band, and a matching simple but beautiful gold engagement ring set with a few diamonds.

Two necklaces: a platinum necklace with pendent - pendant is ebony wood set with a very detailed ivory carving of the goddess of life, the other is made of a strange blue metal with a locket made of the same material - locket is made to look like a tiny book with a key hole in it's bindings but the key is missing.

One bracelet a brightly polish bronze bracelet set with black pearls in a spiral pattern.

10 Potions: 2 are a murky pale bile green, 3 are sifting red to orange give off a glow and warm to the touch, 2 look like they are full of quicksilver, 2 seem look like normal water but something about them gives a feeling of comfort, 1 looks like liquid gold and seems to have no weight to it.

Random Things: a puzzle ball that seems to be covered in sealed holes, a broken music box that could probably be repaired, a silver statue of a man in mid transformation into a werewolf, a Fabergé egg of extraordinary elegant craftsmanship a design plated with various metals slightly too large to have been a chickens egg and when shaken some seems to rattle around inside, and finally a book titled 'Magecraft: A Connection to the Gods' it seems to be about learning to use magic properly.

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Dji @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer

Okay guys picking out loot is the last thing we'll be doing before starting a new thread. Hope you pick up something good for surviving these encounters.

Finally their are a few trinkets, baubles and doodads that seem to stick out in the pile of possessions. The group can choose to take as many or as few as you want and divide them among yourselves(not all of these may be good magic):

Four rings: a copper ring inset with jade in an intricate design, a silver ring set with rubies in the shape of a clover, plain simple gold wedding band, and a matching simple but beautiful gold engagement ring set with a few diamonds.

Two necklaces: a platinum necklace with pendent - pendant is ebony wood set with a very detailed ivory carving of the goddess of life, the other is made of a strange blue metal with a locket made of the same material - locket is made to look like a tiny book with a key hole in it's bindings but the key is missing.

One bracelet a brightly polish bronze bracelet set with black pearls in a spiral pattern.

10 Potions: 2 are a murky pale bile green, 3 are sifting red to orange give off a glow and warm to the touch, 2 look like they are full of quicksilver, 2 seem look like normal water but something about them gives a feeling of comfort, 1 looks like liquid gold and seems to have no weight to it.

Random Things: a puzzle ball that seems to be covered in sealed holes, a broken music box that could probably be repaired, a silver statue of a man in mid transformation into a werewolf, a Fabergé egg of extraordinary elegant craftsmanship a design plated with various metals slightly too large to have been a chickens egg and when shaken some seems to rattle around inside, and finally a book titled 'Magecraft: A Connection to the Gods' it seems to be about learning to use magic properly.

Oh man. My D&D senses are tingling. I'm just going to suggest right now that nobody take a necklace. If you've ever played POWDER, you might know why. Oh, and no potions either, unless you're really confident about them.

Do we post our picks here or in the actual RP thread?

Oh man. My D&D senses are tingling. I'm just going to suggest right now that nobody take a necklace. If you've ever played POWDER, you might know why. Oh, and no potions either, unless you're really confident about them.

Do we post our picks here or in the actual RP thread?

Oh you've played Powder too? :) you can always take things and not use them :P

Zaddion, Adrass and Lance might be able to identify a couple of things; also Clarke whenever he final gets a chance after he wakes up.

You can figure some thing's out here, mostly the extra trinket stuff since the amounts of other stuff is set(I'd say just call something that really catches your eye and talk it out if somebody else wants it as well. But post in the RP for your character digging through some of the old things and picking your stuff.

Oh you've played Powder too?

Yeah. I think I actually made a thread about it on here a while back. So you know what I mean, then? Because I've lost a lot of good characters to necklaces. Granted, I always put them on anyway, because that's what a real man does. And the very rare times they aren't horrible, they can be literally life-saving. Most of them seem to equal doom, though.

Zaddion, Adrass and Lance might be able to identify a couple of things; also Clarke whenever he final gets a chance after he wakes up.

What, Robert's bardic knowledge doesn't count for anything? Not that he could provide more than a guess based on hearsay at any rate, but still. Oh, and Robert's taking that music box until Clarke can fix it. It's music, so he gets automatic dibs. Deal with it. Also, I'm hoping I can at least have him learn something about it based on the music it plays. Mostly that, actually.

I got no idea but I can tell you that Helena would like that werewolf statue. She likes things like that.

I'm not going to stop you or anything, but that might not be the best idea. Not all loot is good loot. Of course, you can't really say that to a thief, can you? 

And yeah, it's not just my D&D/POWDER senses making me tell you this, but I figure Robert's been around enough to be wary of mysterious magic doodads.

Edited by Alex Kennedy