Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Dji @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer

Sorry for notifying EVERYONE constantly just a lot of group work going on for this.

Okay for random stuff we have claimed:

Dresden: Book titled 'Magecraft: A Connection to the Gods'

Robert: Music Box and Puzzle Ball

Adrass: All 10 potions

Helena: Werewolf Statue

Indicus: Fabergé Egg

Then it sounds like Tulla and Zaddion are splitting the following magic Jewelry. Can you guys work out who took what pieces? There are 7 things left.

Four rings: a copper ring inset with jade in an intricate design, a silver ring set with rubies in the shape of a clover, plain simple gold wedding band, and a matching simple but beautiful gold engagement ring set with a few diamonds.

Two necklaces: a platinum necklace with pendent - pendant is ebony wood set with a very detailed ivory carving of the goddess of life, the other is made of a strange blue metal with a locket made of the same material - locket is made to look like a tiny book with a key hole in it's bindings but the key is missing.

One bracelet a brightly polish bronze bracelet set with black pearls in a spiral pattern.

@@RunsWithSquirlz,@@Torrent505,

As for the stuff Robert took, he has the music box, the puzzle sphere, a padded leather jacket as armor (if that's alright), a quarterstaff as a weapon in place of his shillelagh, and if you'll allow it, new strings for his lute. The lute itself is too emotionally significant for Robert to switch it out, and he doesn't really like playing anything else. He can, mind you, but he doesn't like to. Lutes master race.

Sounds like Zaddion would take the Copper Ring and Bronze Bracelet, if that's fine with everyone else, that is.

If you'd rather we took all the Magickal Jewellery just pick a remaining one or two out at random, I don't mind and assuming Zaddion could feel the Magick he'd be hoarding them anyway. 

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Oh, if nobody else is taking the wedding and engagement ring, then I will, only because I'm curious about them. But if somebody else is going to take them anyway, then I don't really care. I just want to find out what they are.

So ill stick with the godess pendant. Tulla would grab it for Whisper. The rest can be divided between Zaddion and Robert.

Why would Tulla want yucky marriage rings anyway?!

I have a very deep, fearful feeling that these two Marriage rings belonged to now dead individuals who were to be bonded in Holy Matrimony... But that's just me. 

Okay here:

Zaddion: Copper ring and bronze bracelet. (Congratulations once you put the copper ring on it won't come off)

Tulla: Goddess Necklace, Wedding Band, and Ruby Clover ring

Lance: Will swipe the Engament Ring as it's one of the most expensive things and he thinks he can get away with a little profit from it. He'll also take the blue metal necklace with book locket and put it on Clarke as he thinks it symbolizes knowledge and is a way for him to offer Respect for the dead.

Robert: I'd give you more but you're going to have your hands full with those two, they could be pretty powerful. (Music box and Puzzle Sphere that is)

Edited by Torrent505

Noice, Zaddion obviously doesn't know this yet though... Also, don't expect he'd have put anything on by now, a Mage knows not to inflict unpredictable Magick upon itself without rigorously testing what kind of Magick it is. 

Adrass claimed a masterwork two handed sword, leather armour and some clothes as well as being greedy with the potions.

My initial thought was that he would see the book and immediately burn it. Figured I wouldn't let him screw the group over so royally though, so I had him not see it at all.

So all that is left now is for him to pillage the cart - no sense leaving it for bandits after all...

Robert: I'd give you more but you're going to have your hands full with those two, they could be pretty powerful. (Music box and Puzzle Sphere that is)

Nah, that's all I wanted. I have the jacket, staff and strings I asked for though, right? 

@

I left a list of what was in the cart earlier.

@@Sanctified Absence

Ii'm not going to trick anyone into doing anything :P the objects are for you guys to enjoy or ignore. All up to you to figure them out :)

Hehehe way to call out my inspiration on those two!!! Not thy they do anything like that *whistles innocently*

Oh I love this so much, everyone who took a weapon got a very small chance that the weapon was enchanted (I even rolled Robert's strings) but the only one to to roll for the bonus was so Adrass now wielding a magic sword which means it's an enchantment that he can't sense and when I was rolling it was 1-10 out of a d100 and he got a 1 so it's got to be something really special too...

Adrass is such a heretic to his order :P

• Brohoof 1

So I can't tell if the dice gods are in love with Adrass or hate him... Either way I'm going to give the option to say no to this because it would be a pretty big change. If you say no I'll go with the next best option. Give me a bit to write up what's happened.

You'll struggle to find anything I really strongly object to: so long as it doesn't turn him into a pink spotted chicken or something :P

Seriously though, I love these sort of things and what they can lead to - forced character development is true character development! :)