Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(Sorry for the delay got some dinner)

It's more along the lines of turning you into "or something" :derp: heh

So I came up with five possibilities for Adrass's sword gave them each 20 numbers on a d100, I always put the most powerful as a low roll; Adrass got a 20 dead on to get the most powerful option. (Don't worry I don't do things I feel are too OP or don't add to the experience)

So Adrass' sword is very finely made but looks very simple and rather old, though it is in great condition. The truth is Adrass has accidentally acquired one of the first 12 swords ever made. Given to mankind by the Gods to help fight the gods first fallen creations the "angels" and "demons" (not really their names but no reason to go into that now). To hold one of these swords is to be looked upon and judged by that god. If you are found worthy then it fosters the grow of a fraction the gods power in you whenever you battle with the sword.

In other words it is one of the twelve original sources of mages and mankind's connection to magic. Whenever a worthy owner fights with it in a real battle their affinity for a certain type of magic increases.

So then I decided I should roll for if the god of the sword found Adrass worthy, for anyone else they'd need to roll a 1 on a d100 but since he rolled a 1 to find it I gave him 1-25. I thought it would be real funny for him to have one of the original sources of his orders hated enemies and not know it because he was unworthy. He rolled a 24 so the god does find him worthy and the next time Adrass fights with this sword he's going to begin the slow growth of power and start becoming a Mage...

Then I rolled up what the god/goddess of the sword is. I couldn't let Adrass become a life or death Mage so I roll a d10 and I wanted to give some control so took the first gods to be rolled twice. So you get to pick if Adrass is going to start gaining power as an ice or earth Mage. Or you can say no if you don't want this big of a change...

@@Dji

Your werewolf statue is magic and gets to be the first thing to actually do something of all them. It's moving about in your bag, when you look at it you will find it was taken the full form of a werewolf and is moving about on the statue stand like a rabid dog staring in the direction of the strange copied noted and growling. It seems to know who owns it now as it looks to Helena and then out into the woods and growls then looking to her again and then repeating the process as if trying to tell her something.

@@Shadow Dancer

Actually your dark vision would let you see somewhat inside the egg. It seems like a stone is inside, it's shaped like something but you're not sure what yet

Edited by Torrent505

Oh dear... XD it's Typical that he would pick up that particular sword. I don't know whether I feel sorry for him or not!

I reckon that Ice would be best - may as well add a little more Irony to the mix by having it mirror his "partners" magical affinity.

The RNG gods work in mysterious ways... :P

• Brohoof 1

Well if anyone gets the reference, I'm starting to turn Zaddion into a first Enchanter Irving from DA:O (or at least seem to be... Depends on where this goes).

Adrass would pretty much be Knight Commander Gregor, the one who doesn't just outright kill Mages but despises them and is unafraid to put them down at the slightest hint of true corruption. Zaddion is less strict but agrees with the philosophy that Magick is dangerous and Mages should be taught how to successfully control their powers in ways that aren't dangerous to the common man.

Despite their obvious differences, I actually think these two have the combined ability to change the world when it comes to Magick and how it is controlled.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

Yeah that makes sense. Huh, DAO strikes again. I'd have likened him more towards Merideth from DA2, but Gregor makes sense too. I suppose we'll have to see how he develops under these circumstances.

Also, isn't it implied that Irving may actually be corrupt, if memory serves? Heh, a fitting analogy with Zaddions 'dark side'...

Squirlz and I agreed something rather important is happening while we're all in the forest, so she's working on/figuring out how that post should go, and I also wanted her to post again with her bit of mysterious action near the group before I start bringing my own. Things should start moving very quickly soon, patience please. :)

• Brohoof 1

I think that's the main problem with a passive, if slightly tense situation like this one. Nobody is willing to talk to each other all that often, and all the characters would take this opportunity to go through their daily rituals.

I don't really mind though... It's sometimes nice to see a party in a passive, quiet state. Not everyone can talk or fight forever after all.

Whew, glad I was able to post I've been thinking on how to develop Dresden properly because I got big plans for Dresden to spill the beans. If he lived, hopefully. Pls?

You know I just had a random thought in my head of what if our characters worked at Freddys Fazbear from five nights at freddy's?

You know I just had a random thought in my head of what if our characters worked at Freddys Fazbear from five nights at freddy's?

That would be insane. Helena would just turn invisible unless there was a magic-nullifying thing around the store. 

• Brohoof 1

Heh, you mention this when I'm working on a possible FNaF sequel concept which involves the being the security guard at an amusement park which bought the retired/scrapped Animatrons. Couldn't play it here though it's supposed to be a CYOA story. That FNaF 2 is pretty good, love the plot twist.

Heh, you mention this when I'm working on a possible FNaF sequel concept which involves the being the security guard at an amusement park which bought the retired/scrapped Animatrons. Couldn't play it here though it's supposed to be a CYOA story. That FNaF 2 is pretty good, love the plot twist.

Dont spoiler it for me!

@@Flying Ace

Purposely said nothing to avoid spoilers :) I'd hate to do that for anyone hehe but saying there is a twist actually helps because it's really easy to miss too.

As for our characters working there, Clarke would tamper with the bots and/or die horribly, Finn would just end up burning the place to the ground, and Lance would still be untouchable :derp:

• Brohoof 1

He's VERY dedicated to his job XD

Yeah, when I said it's all that he knows, I wasn't overexagerating. They aren't taught to question their beliefs - just that magic is responsible for everything remotely bad, and to hunt it without question.

So robots... Ghosts... Psychopaths... Illness... War... Natural disasters... Lawyers and Politicians...

All caused by Witches in his mind. That's what he was taught to believe.

So a little something that I find funny, I found a good GBA emulator for the iPad and downloaded it and then pokemon emerald. I've decided to do a Nuzlocke run and currently I'm using FoA characters. Currently we have Serafinno the LVL 9 torchic, Tulla the LVL 6 Poochyena and Dresden the LVL 7 Lotad; also Trainer name is Torrent. Hope you guys survive the game, I'll give you more updates maybe :) haha