Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

So a little something that I find funny, I found a good GBA emulator for the iPad and downloaded it and then pokemon emerald. I've decided to do a Nuzlocke run and currently I'm using FoA characters. Currently we have Serafinno the LVL 9 torchic, Tulla the LVL 6 Poochyena and Dresden the LVL 7 Lotad; also Trainer name is Torrent. Hope you guys survive the game, I'll give you more updates maybe :) haha

I just went to look up what a Lotad looks like....I hate you Torrent  :lol:  ^_^  :P  :yay:

I swear it's not something I went out of my way to do! A Nuzlocke doesn't let you pick which pokemon you catch, I was forced to catch it and it's a water type soooo yeah Dresden fit best haha

Update, Serafinno is lvl 10, Dresden lvl 10, Tulla lvl 10; I've also caught a Taillow who is now lvl 11 Clarke, a Wurmple which is Indicus that already evolved into a lvl 9 Silcoon and final just caught a lvl 6 Whismur which is prefect as Robert. The team is currently grinding to fight it's first gym leader.

Small update to the Nuzlocke run, we have gotten our fist badge and the gym was largely handled by Indicus and Dresden, Dresden has Evolved into a Lombre and Indicus evolved into a Beautifly but sadly the Gym Leaders Nosepass used Rock Tomb to squish Indicus...  Dresden got revenge for him in a well fought battle.  Indicus was then buried in the Tomb section of the PC, the team will be much weaker without him.

If he trains with the crow, bonds with it like Tulla and Tugg, the more in unison you two will become.

For now, the crow acts on command or independtly, since it's not so sure of it's new master.

Or maybe...maybe you could try talking to it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji

Well I don't remember you having any silver tipped bolts when you bought them at the previous town, I understand the want to have something to damage the monster so you might give her that (or I'm mistaken and you did have them). BUT you all should know I'm not going to put you in these situations without a way to fight back, the statue at Helena's feet is literally drooling a liquid silver for you guys to use! A quick dip or running a weapon through that and anyone would have had a lethal weapon.

Edited by Torrent505

@@Dji @@Flying Ace @@Shadow Dancer

No need to change it unless you want to do it for fluff/detail reasons, the only difference really would have been bending down to cover the bolt in silver. I did feel like I should point it out to all of you though since nobody was noticing haha

The silver liquid is magic so it will disappear once the wolf statue returns to normal, it is magic so it's not quite real liquid or metal but could be used by either type of Mage. Yeah, the werewolf statue is a magical guard type item, it warns whenever a physical hostile presence comes near but it was specifically made to help against werewolves (thus the silver). It also has other magical properties but you'll have to just get lucky to find those out. The inn killed some werewolf hunters which is why several of the magical items you got were made to help against werewolves in the forest.

Looking back it was a pretty tiny detail I could have been more clear on as a potential source of help, but yeah... Just part of the way I GM, the devil's in the details so remember to be on the lookout :P

Edited by Torrent505
  • Brohoof 1