Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

That's correct! He's got no idea what the stuff is, but it looks silvery and the wolves don't really like silver so... hey, I never said it was a GOOD idea!

He's aiming vaguely for (above) the wolf closing on Robert and Dresden, though I guess its likely to splash anywhere.

That, and throwing left handed while holding a gun... probably not perfectly on target.

Edited by Cinder

So anybody that wants to have there character have some knowledge of potions can now identify the potion Adrass shot as Steel Skin. This potion is usually ingested with the effect that it gives the users flesh the properties of steel for a period of time, with the added bonus that this magic mixture is not effected by metal mages. However it can also be poured to create a thick flexible steel coating over things for instant additional armor of other uses, also this method lasts longer though is arguably less protective.

Heh since you didn't originally identify those potions I was prepared for a moment like this, but hey luckily you shot the potion so it drizzled instead of throwing it directly on an enemy, this way he still has weak points. I had fully expected the enemy you tested it on to end up fully covered and everyone needing to run away. :derp:

Also I rolled Zaddion's strike for a blind percentage to hit metal or flesh.

I'm good. It helps when all your character does is play music. Granted, I only have a vague understanding about what's happening with everyone else, but in a way that sort of lends realism to it. Still, for everyone else's sake some clarification might help.

• Brohoof 1

Hey guys sorry I haven't gotten a post in recently, today was super hectic at work; usually I have time to get a few posts done but I just wasn't able to. Yesterday was some school presentations and with the way the last two days have been I'm just so wiped tonight. I'm going to just pass out early to catch up on rest but I promise the story will be moving tomorrow. Sorry again!

Well that should end the fight and any need for the confusion people had anyways :P

Edited by Torrent505

This dragon age game has the most beautiful scenery i have evr seen. Mfw i ride along a coast and happen to see a giant fighting a dragon. It was so awesome.

Im playing a elven mage (Whisper) with life and natural magic. So much inspiration! !!

This is a Public Service Announcement brought to you by 'Still Alive Inc.'

"Life can be a busy pain in the ass but as long as you keep soldiering on through it you can get back to the finer more enjoyable things."

We will be returning to your regularly scheduled program shortly (Still pretty busy but I'll be sure to post today)

• Brohoof 1