Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

*ahem*

Adult life sucks. So theres that. The Gms have been busy with the shitty game of life.

Ive been instructed to say i beat t505 senseless to get ourswlves back into the game. Hahaha...

But anyways herse the dealio, Ashcreek village is a day away from this camp. Wolves wont be coming near them or that place now.We get into the village, spoopy stuff and then run the hell out and get to Coppershine.

Coppershine, some coco puff stuff will go down and we will all meet our (well my) fav captain of the needle and take a ship to a port town closer to Illia. Get to the capital, some more coco puff stuff and then Book 1 is over.

Im saying this if your still interested and want to mull over what will happen to your OC in the uhm...im thinking 2 year timeskip. Feel free to pm either me or t-dawg with questions.

On a side note: Helena, best of luck to you lol

Finally some progress! I'll see if I can post something with Helena.

Also, what's going to happen with the crew of the Needle in Coppershine? I don't think we've really done much with them.

Heh, well remember that if Eleanor is there then Adrass is likely to drop everything to pursue her instead. Unfinished business - and shes supposed to be dead as far as he knows.

That said, i've set the stage to replace him if that happens (with permission, of course).

Now what if London had "accidentally" forgot Eleanor on an island...but she made a mental note to pick her up. And if Adrass found signs of Eleanor on the ship and no doubts hearing complaints about her demeanor hahahahaha

But i do like Eleanor in the prissy way :3

And if he wishes to chase after her, that is fine with me of course.

Heh, I could see that happening.

Oh god, I'm picturing that scene from Pirates of the Carribian - why is the rum gone?

Except with fire.

Anyway, yeah! Up to you: I'll work around whatever you decide - both of my characters have 'met' Adrass before in various circumstances, but Eleanor would be the red rag to the bull, so to speak. :P

• Brohoof 1

@@RunsWithSquirlz @@Alex Kennedy @@Sanctified Absence @@Flying Ace @ @@Shadow Dancer @@Shadow Dancer

All this talk about Coppershine and characters from The Needle, heh heh heh, everyone getting a bit cocky? Who's to say everyone's characters will be leaving Ashcreek?

Anyways I'm back and still aching all over from the beating that Squirlz gave me (black eye, dislocated jaw, cauliflower ear, ect) She was brutal, so yeah I'd rather avoid that happening again and I know that it's going to happen again if I get my act together and she'll just hunt me down if I disappear again. (Seriously help, she's scary :P) So I'm here to stay, let's make this thing epic again.

And really thanks for the pep talk and pushing me back in gear for this Squirlz, you're the best.

@@Dji

Well Helena doesn't really know what just happened to her, she's woken up in a crazy thick fog bank and hears sounds of a town nearby. Also the mood has completely changed from the Forest, everything kind of gives off a comforting warmth and a sense of familiarity like you've come home.

Maybe she's dead and this is a rewarding afterlife, maybe the spirit has done something to her, maybe it's all a hallucination or a spell. Have her do stuff a more will be revealed of course :)

Most of that beating was because you dont agree on ny pizza being superior to all pizza.

But you done learnt yer lesson now!

:D

Deeeeeeeep Disssssssh Pizzzzaaaaaaa (Ah NO Squirlz! Not the face!)

@@Flying Ace

Well I'd suggest guard duty in shifts so everyone can sleep, but however you guys want to do it is fine. Like for example I'm sure Adrass won't let Whisper take a shift because she's his main concern. But yeah maybe fill out a list?

Guarding

Hour 1 -

Hour 2 -

Hour 3 -

Hour 4 -

Hour 5 -

Hour 6 -

Hour 7 -

Hour 8 -

And take whichever and as many hours as you want...

• Brohoof 1