RunsWithSquirlz

OOC The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

Sorry had a bad week followed by a family trip to northern nowhere Wisconsin and had no connection.

Also here is what Abigail is singing in the tree fort.

@@Alex Kennedy

Did you read Dresden and Tulla's part? Sorry if it was confusing, you think Dresden is your brother a year younger than you and that Whisper is your sister a year older. You have a false memory that Tulla is Abigail's best friend and was helping show you around.

Everyone should have conflicting memories of their real childhood for their character, it's what warns you that this place is a lie and makes you uneasy. I like making players think out their characters histories :P and like Helena if it's history I know and is in your background I'll use it in the story to make the RP more personal to your characters! So it's awesome to hear about Robert's brothers

• Brohoof 2

I was tempted to have the oaf try and shoot the ghost-girl, but figured he'd be too tired to waste the effort of lifting his arm and pulling the trigger.

Besides, he's stubborn but not completly clueless - bullets dont typically hurt ghosts. :P

• Brohoof 1

Alright, in order to keep things going. We need Adrass and Indicus to fall asleep.

Unless, Torrent has something planned to just rip your spirits out or something.

That can easily be arranged on my part - he's nearly there anyway lol

What happened to Sanctified Absence? Anyone know? He hasnt replied to any posts in awhile

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

@@RunsWithSquirlz

Nope. Sorry. I was actually going to ask the same thing.

I was wondering that too.

Yeah I was hoping @@Sanctified Absence would show up but we need to keep moving :/

If/when we enter the town proper and are around the market please just don't notice the woman choking Zaddion; he'll remain paused until he shows back up.

OK I'm back.

Everything has been shit for me as per usual. I got mugged the other day, the ahole took my bag with my wallet and money. Thank god I forgot my crappy crap crap tablet at home. My laptop I fear, has uttered it's last whirr.

No one has any info on @[member=Sanctified Absence] ?

Edited by RunsWithSquirlz

Damn Squirlz... you have all the luck don't you? Well, I can only be glad nothing worse happened. Even though... y'know, that's pretty damn bad itself.

Nope, Sanc has been away from the site for over a month now, far as I can tell.

Sorry to hear about the mugging :( . 

Ouch. I am sorry to hear about the mugging. You just seem to have the worst luck don't you?

As for @Sanctified Absence, I just checked his profile and it says that he was last seen on February 19th.

To answer your questions, a mix of a two week long course, a few small problems and a little bit of occasional laziness I have not signed in for a long long while. It's becoming a worrying pattern and I fear that, despite how much I'm enjoying this RP, my inability to be ever present may negatively effect the storytelling of the GM's. I am deeply sorry for this.

The way I see it there are two plausible ways to go from here. Either I turn Zaddion into a character that appears only rarely, make a new character that only occasionally turns up or just quit from this RP all together.

Edited by Sanctified Absence

@@Sanctified Absence

I'm really sorry to hear that, I'd hate to lose Zaddion as a character. If you can manage to play a little bit at least until we reach the next part of the story (out of the woods) then that would be good still. I'm sure Squirlz and I could work something out for you until you figure out if you want to stay.

well I read back and remembered about the whole left eye being stabbed an that he is still half blind probably good that I remember that.

Alright, I have a rather... Interesting post to lead to an interesting situation which could end in a variety of ways depending on what I decide to do when it comes to attendance.

Adrass in particular would love this if he saw it. However it's for a similar reason I need Torrent's approval beforehand.

Won't be able to post as often due to life just wanting to inform you guys

@@Flying Ace

I'm still here, though I don't think Death would be pleasant company.

Just going through the last bit oh High School before graduation.