Banner by ~ Rikifive

OOC The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Luna all the way! Is it just me, or is this RP group the most amazing one ever? We've all been waiting so patiently for things to continue and not noce did we say we were backing out.

Its cold as balls out. Ughhh

It's been so long since Adrass bathed, you've probably made a more accurate observation there than you thought. I cant help but think of the princess as Elodie from long live the queen.  

Posted Images

*wipes cobwebs off me* we back? ok sorry guys gotta knock you out of my hair now. *Shakes head to knock spiders out oh his head.*

*picks up broom and cleans up the dust on the floor* What? Someone has to do it, so it may as well be Death.

Badges

@@Torrent505,

*after ears recover from the screech* WOOHOO! Glad to see not everyone is dead. I'm looking forward to playing everyone's favorite water mage, (hopefully  :pinkie: ) Dresden!

• Brohoof 1

So I'm going to wait on people to show up for this RP still, I'll send Squirlz a message too.

But I'm also thinking about running a new pony RP, figured I'd let you guys know.

So what about all of you? What have you guys been up to? Anything fun?

(edited)

I've been playing video games mostly.

Edited by Dji
Badges

• 3 weeks later...

!!!

Got a new job as a night audit working at Motel 6. Crazy ass job let me tell you. But I finally have my schedule up in place and I feel functional again.

For once, everything is going OK.

Oh and hi.

• Brohoof 3

!!!

Got a new job as a night audit working at Motel 6. Crazy ass job let me tell you. But I finally have my schedule up in place and I feel functional again.

For once, everything is going OK.

Oh and hi.

I am so happy to hear from you, you have no idea. And I don't know about the others, but I'd definitely be interested in picking this back up, assuming that's your intention.