Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

Adrass is going to die. Already. XD

Well, possibly. He's going to do something really stupid anyway. Turns out that taking a twelve year old and making him recite an oath to 'purge the witch' six times a day for eight years is bad for their survival chances.

(edited)

Cool - can do!

Suffice to say, he's not suicidal - he knows when he's beat and when to run - but right now he's basically looking at the very thing he hates most: the person who reprisents everything he has been raised to hate. She might as well have a sign over her head that says 'bring it on!' in neon letters. :P

There's a reason most hunters don't live past thirty...

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Cool - can do!

Suffice to say, he's not suicidal - he knows when he's beat and when to run - but right now he's basically looking at the very thing he hates most: the person who reprisents everything he has been raised to hate. She might as well have a sign over her head that says 'bring it on!' in neon lett

This is what I imagine happening if he attacked her 

he would be the black knight

• Brohoof 1

"How do you know she's a witch?"

"She turned me into a newt!"

"A newt?"

"......I got better."

Oh god, I can totally see that conversation playing out between him and some random farmers or something...

Does the Iron Maiden weigh the same as a duck?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

okay

how do you do the "@mentions?"

Highlight a portion of the person's post and a thing should come up with the "quote" and "mention" buttons. Obviously you want to click "mention". There's also a longer manual way, or you could always enter the entire code yourself, but the easiest way is that one.

Edited by Alex Kennedy

I can't wait for Flinch to meet the group.

"Now gentlemen, I do believe you've found yourself in quite a spot of bother. I mean, attracting a group of horrifying mercenaries that rip away at your flesh? How do you bring something like that upon yourself..! Oh right, I was just in the area and thought this would turn out to be interesting. Dragons attract quite a lot of attention you know."

(edited)

Scribble, you might want to read the past few posts again to make sure it's not me that's wrong, but I'm not so sure that there's actually a dragon there.

As far as I figured, all that anyone has noticed was 'the power of a dragon' - nobody has actually seen one.

I might well be wrong (happens a lot) but I figured that the power was actually supposed to be coming from the Iron Maiden.

I'll have a look myself to make sure I'm not just being an remembering wrongly. :P

--Edit--

Unless you were referring to the princesses pet both times that is, in which case just ignore me.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@

Yes, indeed I was, though I had misread that he wasn't that big. It doesn't matter though, I don't think it interferes with anything I have written in my posts

On a side note, slightly off topic, but the 'my content' page is not working for me. Anyone else have the same problem?