Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fall of Andalasia Book 1 (non-pony,fantasy,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

My content page isn't working either, I noticed it last night but I barely ever use it so I don't know when it actually got messed up.

As for a dragon in the battle right now there isn't one.  There is Tulla's Chimera Tugg is in the battle; Chimera's for this world tend to be the offspring of dragons and something else though technically some other magical creatures can mate cross species it's just dragons vary so much already that they tend to do it more often.  Tugg, I think he is a Chimera from a Fire Dragon and a Griffin, though he doesn't have wings, so I'm not sure Squirlz will have to tell you for sure.  The dragon I have been playing "Serafinno" is a pure dragon but he went out hunting for food just before the attack.

Real quick on the subject of the rarity of dragons, we kind of came up with categories for the dragons and there are legal pet categories of dragons:  Epsilon,  Zeta,  Mu, and Iota.  All of these can be owned, miniature dragons breed to be small are kind of common pets in cities; though they are move often cheaper chimera's.  The electric dragon type doesn't usually grow bigger than a cat and has a tenancy to mix with cats, so their offspring tend to be the most plentiful dragon like pet for the common people.  Just saying so that everyone isn't surprised or awed by every dragon that does come along, also so you know it's okay to give your characters a little bit of background with creatures like them if you want. :P  As for Serafinno and Tugg, they are of larger more impressive stuff, but Serafinno is still in the Epsilon category at least for book 1.  

(edited)

I was planning on having Zaddion have a Light or Shadow Dragon, then we were told how rare they were and decided to leave it to the almost nonexistant chance of finding one throughout the RP.

I also have a feeling our group is going to quickly spiral out of the 'legal,' category given we're supposedly being hunted by Illians. That and if what we've been told in the first post is anything to live by I have a hunch over who's trying to get us killed...

Edited by Sanctified Absence

On the topic of dragons, animals and pets...

Adrass doesn't have a pet. He generally likes animals (they tend to be a lot more honest about wanting to kill you than people are) but he's no beast master or anything.

He wanders around, gets hurt a lot and doesn't wash as much as he should, so carnivores that hunt by smelling blood have a tendency to get quite interested in him until he starts shouting and waving weapons around.

And yes, that means that right now, the dragon is the only member of the group that he trusts not to try and kill him.

I also have a feeling our group is going to quickly spiral out of the 'legal,' category given we're supposedly being hunted by Illians...

Well we've already got at least two outlaws, as far as I can figure. :P

Tugg lost his wings when he was young.

Shadow dragons are much much more rarer than light dragons and impossible to have as a pet. They simply can't be be tamed and do what they want.

The King of Andalasia though has a light dragon Luca; who's incredibly lazy and pampered too much.

(edited)

I'm going to see how well the medic can handle this one, Zaddion is not going to have those micro crystals removed from his flesh without being physically forced to.

Edit: I don't remember Zaddion getting a dagger mark, but no need to edit. Might be good to have him look down and realise he was hurt by the nullifying dagger as it was flung to the side along with its wielder.

Edit 2: Oh man this got out of control fast, maybe we should sort this out before Zaddion has 50 people all doing different things to his arms XD

Oooh boy, I really didn't understand what happened there. I assumed you had been hit by some kind of spell, that caused a wound that could not be healed before the crystals were dispelled. Now I read your character sheet and see that it was part if your character! I'm so sorry I fucked up bad. Iunno what to do now...

Well he may have thought it was a magical curse, just have him do the same thing but get confused when it doesn't work maybe?

But what exactly is going on. I don't really understand what his wound is like. I think it would be easier if we leave it like this. Let's just say that it was a curse, and that the old patterns are still there, but Flinch removed the crystal that cause the wound that had grown over the first original pattern.

Unless you explain in a little more detail what is actually going on... I don't get it :c

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove

Ah right, basically Zaddion has implanted a bunch of micro crystals that can act as magical focuses into his skin in the form of an almost crystalline tattoo. He used these crystals earlier but they vibrate slightly whenever under magical influence, as a result he has experienced mass surface trauma where the crystals are but no deeper into his arms, causing blood to spill from those areas.

I'm with cinder on this one. If he's going to call it a day, I definitely should as well. I mean, it's one hour earlier where he lives! I'm tired, it's 2 am, I'm going to bed. Cyall, and don't progress too far in one night!