Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can I report someone?

Deathstroke
Go to solution Solved by Nohbdy,

To report someone, use the "Report" link,button down at the bottom right of the person or person's post you want to report. From there, you should be brought to the report page or a pop-up will appear, and you can file and send your report from there.

• Brohoof 4

Go to the member's profile. Scroll down and at the bottom-right of the page, you'll see a button that says "Report This Member".

• Brohoof 2

Well, personally, I wouldn't really go too extreme on reporting them, however, there are some times were members get too carried away on the MLPF World Cup thread.

I think a mod or admin would go in there to make an announcement to members doing that, but at the bottom left of their post:

Process goes Report; Blog This: Multiquote; & Quote.  

Click on report, and it will provide you with steps on how to report someone

• Brohoof 1

To report someone, use the "Report" link,button down at the bottom right of the person or person's post you want to report. From there, you should be brought to the report page or a pop-up will appear, and you can file and send your report from there.

Go to the member's profile. Scroll down and at the bottom-right of the page, you'll see a button that says "Report This Member".

Well, personally, I wouldn't really go too extreme on reporting them, however, there are some times were members get too carried away on the MLPF World Cup thread.

I think a mod or admin would go in there to make an announcement to members doing that, but at the bottom left of their post:

Process goes Report; Blog This: Multiquote; & Quote.  

Click on report, and it will provide you with steps on how to report someone

These are all good answers. You can also check out the reporting guide, which gives you more information on how to report and what to report. 

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.