Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's the Regular Roleplaying Section?

PokeBolter
Go to solution Solved by Passion,

Yeah, this might sound like a dumb question but I just can't find it, I really want to do a simple roleplay as my ponysoa in order to practice for my part as Sweetie Belle so can somepony/someperson please just guide me there? Thanks.

• Brohoof 1

Hey @@PokeBolter! ^^

I'm not very well familiar with Roleplay World, but I assume you being planning a RP in Discussion, and then you actually start your RP in the Roleplay section.

In Discussion, I assume it's where everyone goes to get their roles, a basic outline of the story, and rules.

Does that help answer your question?

• Brohoof 2

img-2079941-1-img-2009213-1-fmqcyr.jpg

Short & simple answer to a short & simple question :)

Regular roleplay area is outlined in green here, along with its respectable database.

Equestrian Empire roleplay area is outlined in red with its own database.

That being said, Equestrian Empire characters can be used in regular roleplays, but not the other way around.

Cheers,

2liipo9.jpg

Overall, the two answers above this post here provide a very clear description to your inquiry @PokeBolter. As such, I shall lock this topic and should you have any more questions, a PM can always be shot to anyone! Have a wonderful day~

Overall, the two answers above this post here provide a very clear description to your inquiry @PokeBolter. As such, I shall lock this topic and should you have any more questions, a PM can always be shot to anyone! Have a wonderful day~

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.