• Earth
    • Wind and Air
    • Light
    • Darkness
    • Time
    • Space
    • Other
    • Sound
    • Physics and Reality (You can be a Discord!)
    • Telekinesis and The FORCE

Space! Travelling there and having the ability to mess with other galaxies is very interesting. Although it's horrifying at the same time. :P I'm also fond of air and physics/reality.

I'd have to know in detail how each one worked, but honestly I'd go with either Darkness, Time, or Physics/Reality. If I didn't know exactly, I'd probably go with Reality just because that seems like the safest bet.

Ice is cool. (Geddit?) I'm a cold-lover, 'nuff said.

Though dominion over physics and reality would be legendary...

Would 'Blood' as an element count? The power to breathe life into things and create it anew...That would be amazing.

Based on personal experience, I already know most of that list is not going to agree with me (hate bright lights, windy days don't work well for me, burn myself a lot, etc.) so I'll pick Darkness, since it represents more Knowledge and Unknown to me than anything else.

Also fits the idea that too much knowledge can lead to powerhunger, greed, blindness, and thus, Darkness.

Fluttershy''s element of kindness. since i'm such a nice person, but my anxiety works the same way as being shy. So i never talk to anyone in RL.

Also fits the idea that too much knowledge can lead to powerhunger, greed, blindness, and thus, Darkness.

That's funny, i has Dark Mist go through that in my story. She gets greedy and wants to learn more advanced spells, which leads to Dark Magic which she masters during her time in the Dream realm. She didn't have enough experience when she tried to attack luna and celestia, and gets banished there as her punishment.

Edited by Rosemary

Darkness and Ice, Ice because when I play some mages in games I enjoy the way it looks, and I just love the cold over heat naturally.

And darkness because...I don't have a reason XD

• 4 years later...

The one who controls Time controls more or less anything; stop time, rewind time, speed time up... you can make someone decay before they even know it, it's fun

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

It's cool you have Wind/Air as an element, just saying. Wind fuels fire, which would be awesome if we were fighting crime or something.

Exactly! :ninjadash:

• 3 weeks later...

Space and time are probably up at the top for me. They're fascinating concepts to study and they're actually mathematically linked.

Though, I will always have a soft spot for the wildcard element, the aether. Prior to the Michelson-Morley Experiment, it was the working theorem for how light traveled. It's bullshit, but still a fascinating concept.

• 1 year later...