Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Foxx

(edited)

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd drop this here, since I really would like some critique and opinions. But first, let me clear some things up. A: Why does the castle look so shiny? Well, that's how I envisioned it. I imagine the castle of the ponies who were responsible for day and night wouldn't be crafted from rotted bricks!

B: Why is it so bland? Funny story. Paint tool SAI decided to be a piece of crap today and that the limit for layers is 276(yes, I did use 276 layers).

Anyways! Upwards and onwards!

post-20729-0-48502500-1403819943_thumb.png

Oh, and if you can afford to brohoof, you can afford to comment! I really appreciate getting bombed with brohoofs, but getting comments too would be even better!

EDIT: Gave Celestia a cutie mark

Edited by Foxx
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

Wow, that is amazing!
I wish I could draw *sadness*

only 276 layers?

Thats an academy record.

Edit:

I really love the mane on celestia!

Edited by Cadance
  • Brohoof 1

I think it looks amazing  :D I think it would look more dramatic if the distance between NMM and Celestia was greater and there was more emphasis on the hole in the ceiling, but those are just personal preferences. They don't take away from the fact that this is one hoof of a drawing! Great work Foxx  :)

• Brohoof 1

I like it! Can't help but feel heartbroken though, but that's a testament to the artwork itself.

Nice work. :)

• Brohoof 1