Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your allergies?

Bronychan1214

I'll be honest: I don't have any.

If I were allergic to cats, I would never find true love named Applejack. I truly miss my cat. She were the love of my life, and a bright star in an otherwise completely star-less sky.

If I were allergic to chocolate, I'd never be able to enjoy Snickers and KitKats.

If I were allergic to dairy products I wouldn't be able to drink ice cold milk, which frankly, is another beverage of the gods.

If I were allergic to sunlight, literally nothing would change. I'd still be living inside my man cave. <3

Edited by Yakamaru

I'm allergic to:

Alcohol-I get bad stomach reactions. It feels like someone is blow torching my guts.

Penicillin-Hives and high fever

Latex-makes my skin itch and burn.

Dunno if this counts, but too much dairy these days makes me really congested.

Cigar smoke instantly congests me.

Tannins, bio detergent and alcohol. Tannins (found in chocolate, tea, coffee, etc.) cause me to develop migraine-like headaches when I consume too much. Bio detergent causes hives and rashes for me, and although I've never consumed alcohol as a drink, I've found that I can't eat anything with alcohol in it at all. If it hasn't been cooked out of food properly, it causes me to vomit violently.

The list is very, very long: wheat, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, eggs, bananas (I kid you not,)...let's just say that I never got to enjoy pizza or ice cream as a child.

• 1 month later...

I developed a nickel allergy a few years ago. Which sucks because there's a lot of stuff made out of nickel. My stomach above my pants line is always broken out in a rash from my belt buckle, I can't wear watches with metal bands, and if I count a lot of coins the dust gets on my hands so if I touch my face it gets inflamed around my eyes

I have had certain medications that made me have bad reactions (which I think is kinda personal considering which ones they are, so I'm not gonna say which ones), but other than that, I cannot think of anything.

I've already replied to this thread, but I just remembered that I'm seriously allergic to lobster. I don't know if that counts as an allergy or an intolerance to that kind of food, or if it's all the same. Anyway, I thought I'd toss that in. 

Now the world may resume spinning. :D

None that I know of, however I noticed last allergy season that I can be allergic to high amounts of cottonwood in the air, it was the worst allergies I ever had in my life, and I wasn't the only one. I finally found some over the counter allergy medicine that worked.

• 1 year later...

Well I have issues with the following:

• Dust
  • Cat/Dog Dander
  • Cantaloupes/Honeydew Melons
  • Ragweed
  • Grass Pollen
  • Probably something else

But I don't have any severe allergies that I know of. Just ones that cause me to get a stuffed up nose and itchy eyes (well except Cantaloupe, that's more like I eat some and my throat starts swelling up a little).

Dairy, tho cheese and yogurt don't seem to bother me.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:05 AM, Tao said:

Dairy is my main one if anything,  so no ice cream for me!

Same here, but I eat ice cream anyway. :P

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have allergies to dogs/cats, as well as pollen. They can be a pain, though I've learnt to cope over the years.