Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fast food restaurant has the BEST fries?

Jennabun

Finally a topic that just calls my name. IMO there are 3 places that have the best fries IMO.

1. Mickey D'S

2. Stuarts (It's a fast food place where you eat in your car. Think Like Sonic's but, IMO like wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better)

3. Five Guys!

I have always wanted to try something like In N Out, or one of those other Fast Food places, but being from NJ, we really don't have In N Out or anything like that. And I can't say I have ever had the actual meals at DQ. Been a long time since I went to DQ period.

(edited)

I have to go with Five Guys and Culver's. Sooooo delicious!! Not to mention that Culver's has fantastic milkshakes to dip said fries in.

Edited by Greywolfin
  • Brohoof 1

I've always really liked Burger King's fries :D I remember when I was a kid, they had this cool little promotion where you could put the fries in the bag and shake them up and it'd put this cheese powder on them :D I loved that.

McDonald's fries are just too salty for me - I think that's why I like BK's. Not too much salt, just the right amount for me :D

• Brohoof 2

This topic is making me seriously hungry, the best fries to me will always be the ones my Dad made homemade the same recipe used to be served with our specialty sandwhich the Mufaletta at my Dad's old Italian restaurant(Italian flat bread, salami, ham, lettuce, tomato, olive spread served hot with fries and choice of soup or salad or both if you want). Since we are talking fast food though I am going have to give it Five Guys, I fell in love with that place when I first ate there. Their fries are nice and hot and I love the seasoning they put (although they went way overboard when I first at there).

• Brohoof 2

Seven years ago and before, where I live Arby's used to offer a type of fries called "Homestyle" and these were the most unique and tasty fries I ever remember eating from anywhere.

Sadly, they removed them from the menu just about exactly seven years ago. I know everybody loves Arby's for their curly fries, but those Homestyle fries were the best! Their new waffle fries just aren't the same.

(edited)

Mc Dondald's fries are very good.

There are fries better than them, but not from fast food restaurant.

I used to get my fries at "Quick". But then, several Quick restaurants appeared in the news after several people died from food intoxication. So, I kind of stopped going there...

Yeah I remember that, sad story... Edited by Blobulle

I was coming here to say Burger King, but than people began saying Five Guys. How could I forget Five Guys?? :(

Their fries are heavenly.

• Brohoof 3

Five guys has freaking awesome fries in my opinion! However the one nearest to me doesn't have a drive through really that I recall, so idk if it counts as fast food or not.

If it doesn't then id have to say Arby's, those curly fries :)

Although I also really like Chick-fil-a'a waffle fries.

As far as more common fast good restaurants I'm gonna have to go with Wendy's, I don't really like much of anything from Mcdonalds minus some of their desserts. Their fries are kinda to salty for me.

Burger King I haven't really had fries from in a while, so idk about them, but I don't remember ever being big on them.

• Brohoof 1

I can tell you that I don't like Wendy's french fries.

Favorite has to be...there are too many of them! I like McD's fries, and BK's satisfries....but I also like DQ and Whataburger's fries.....and Burger Tex too. You're asking the guy who isn't picky about food and likes everything ;).

(edited)

Arby's curly fries

Sheetz for normal fries (though not a fast food restaurant) 

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 1

Any fries that has potato skins on them are delicious. I think Jack In The Box had those for a while, and so did Carl's Jr/Hardees. If I were to choose which fries are the best, i'd totally choose In & Out. Their fries taste amazing. <3 

• Brohoof 2

i like bojangles, when they dont salt them to DEATH which is pretty rare... i like big fat soft steak fries though...crinkle fries make me cringe and shoe strings are often too crunchy and dry... alas xD <3

I can tell you that I don't like Wendy's french fries.   Favorite has to be...there are too many of them! I like McD's fries, and BK's satisfries....but I also like DQ and Whataburger's fries.....and Burger Tex too. You're asking the guy who isn't picky about food and likes everything

ermagherd!? i forgot our whataburger?! <3! pronounced "waterburger" to us locals in nc lmao xD

• Brohoof 1

ermagherd!? i forgot our whataburger?! <3! pronounced "waterburger" to us locals in nc lmao xD

Heh, I had some Whataburger today; I think the fries are ok, but there are better places to get them. Short Stop (I'm not sure if this is nationwide or local) also has some good fries. I'll order a small (or large) item of fries if I'm a little hungry and want a small snack for the moment.

• Brohoof 1

Heh, I had some Whataburger today; I think the fries are ok, but there are better places to get them. Short Stop (I'm not sure if this is nationwide or local) also has some good fries. I'll order a small (or large) item of fries if I'm a little hungry and want a small snack for the moment.

yeah, i really go for the witch doctor--when its made right.  they got a new kid here and dummy put a whole fistful of pickles in the bottom of my cup! D: bleck! 
  • Brohoof 1