Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fast food restaurant has the BEST fries?

Jennabun

I don't live in California, but In n Out Burger has really good french fries. I always have to go there when I visit.  :)

Wendy's also has really good fries now too, and Arby's curly fries are delicious. Burger King, in my opinion. has the worst fries ever.

I think McDonald's has the best fries. They are so good, and they also come with soft ones. Those are the best!

OMFG SOMEONE SAID CURLY FRIES, AND I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE!!! I love them, and I think Arby's has the best ones ever.

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Five guys Burgurs & Fries. Fries are always seasoned, fresh, thick & crispy. They have cajun seasoned fries too, which are so good. Also, order the large. You get a big cup of fries plus an extra scoopful right into the bag.

Edited by Denim&Venom

I have always went there for them, especially for the chilli cheese fries.

Five guys Burgurs & Fries. Fries are always seasoned, fresh, thick & crispy. They have cajun seasoned fries too, which are so good. Also, order the large. You get a big cup of fries plus an extra scoopful right into the bag.

which place are you talking about, the one i mentioned or another?

I have always went there for them, especially for the chilli cheese fries.

which place are you talking about, the one i mentioned or another?

Looked through the posts and didn't see you mention 5 Guys, so something else then. 

Looking back at your post though, I almost forgot about Rallys. Had those quite a bit as a kid. Should've snagged some during my Christmas excursion to the west. 

Looked through the posts and didn't see you mention 5 Guys, so something else then. 

Looking back at your post though, I almost forgot about Rallys. Had those quite a bit as a kid. Should've snagged some during my Christmas excursion to the west. 

The rally's near me changed it name to Checkers, which i find more suitable name.

WARNING! Cliche up ahead

Mcdonald has the best chips in my opinion (that's what we call them over here) but as that is cliche i would say my second favourite is harvester's chips (A restaurant in england)

Edited by Swoop Productions

A fish and chips store called the Chicken Hub. From what I've heard from my friends who live near there, the Chicken Hub sells the best fries in all of South Australia. I've tried some a few times and I can prove that they are really delicious. It helps that they've gotten tonnes of certificates for their wonderful food.

I'm not a fast food person, but occasionally I do love a nice batch of deep-fried chips. My favourite place to get them is this little restaurant near my local farmer's market (I live in the country). They're especially good because they're a rare treat. The Restaurant is only open two days a week because of the market and they only take cash, and, frankly, sometimes I just don't feel like going to the bank. XD But when I do, it's awesome.

I have no idea why people think McDonalds fries are so good when they look perfectly edible after stashing them away for an entire year.

Anyway, I think Dairy Queen makes pretty good fries. I also like Burger King as a whole, including their fries which is a plus.

• Brohoof 1

I have no idea why people think McDonalds fries are so good when they look perfectly edible after stashing them away for an entire year.

Anyway, I think Dairy Queen makes pretty good fries. I also like Burger King as a whole, including their fries which is a plus.

No argument there.  :lol:

Burger King be meh pick.  :proud:  :nom:

I swear, if Fuddruckers was a fast food place instead of a restaurant, I'd chose theirs. I mean, their seasoning is superb!

And even though I love McD's, I've got to admit that Wendy's makes better fries. Especially the sea-salt ones.

fries.png