Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fast food restaurant has the BEST fries?

Jennabun

How can I not post in here? I'm so silly!

Answering the question, the answer is easy:

IN-N-OUT BURGER!!

post-30335-0-22897600-1422402355_thumb.jpg

The fries are 100% fresh and not frozen. The only downside is that they cool down easily. But that doesn't take away the fresh taste of it. Nothing like 2 Double-Doubles with fries.

• Brohoof 3

POTATOES. Potatoes are my life. Well, not really, but I LOVE POTATOES.

Where do you get the best fries? AT MY HOUSE. My dad makes the best fries ever!

Oh, wait, you said fast food restaurant. Fine.

ARBY'S.

I've been to Arby's maybe once, and I'm in love with their fries. I just can't!

Just when you thought you find the weirdest posts on MLPForums, you keep finding more.  Nothing wrong with that, just saying.

Mickey D's fries were pretty good.  But I really like the taste of Steak and Shakes salt and vinegar fries. If I had to nit pick, they're too skinny, they burn too often and there's too many fries that are either too short and/or have no potato in them; just a crunchy outer shell.  But the taste is immaculate when you get a good fry. 

Edited by Nit Pick

How can I not post in here? I'm so silly!

Answering the question, the answer is easy:

IN-N-OUT BURGER!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The fries are 100% fresh and not frozen. The only downside is that they cool down easily. But that doesn't take away the fresh taste of it. Nothing like 2 Double-Doubles with fries.

DERP YEA!

Still sad I had to move to the Northwest, nothing here fills the void.

In-N-Out was the best in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

McDonald's Fries are one of the better things they have, but they're still phenomenally overrated. :dry: (But seriously pretty much the rest of what they have is c*** anyways).

But seriously, Wendy's fries are the absolute best no question. Though Jack in the Box's curly fries were REALLY good last I had them as well.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust
  • Brohoof 1

I think these are actually great, but they’re probably too seasoned to be ranked alongside plain fries.

348s.jpg

Sauce is good. These are Mangia Fries.

Regular fries.... I like Short Stop I guess, or McD, or Elevatiom Burger’s fríes or Target’s fries too... can’t decide :scoots: .

I don't actually eat out nearly often enough to remember whose fries I like the most. Honestly, I think other than Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, and McDonald's, every fast food place I've eaten at has changed how they cook their fries substantially, so I can only really speak for those three.

I remember Wendy's fries being amazing back in early high school, but whenever I've gotten them in the past couple of years, they've been kind of bland and flavorless. It's pretty much the exact same story with McDonald's. I used to love their fries to bits, but now they don't do much for me. Chick-Fil-A is the only place out of those three that has fries that I love anymore, though sometimes they can be a little too potato-ey.

Edited by Booker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...