Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What fast food restaurant has the BEST fries?

Jennabun

I dunno but mcdonalds is meh kinda crunchy and nice but they aren't proper? And a bit too salty. Then again I'm not a fries/chips person. I do like cheesy ones occasionally. I actually tend to skip the sides tbh and focus on mains.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just came here for the OP to say "passionate about potatoes" :D 

haven't been in a fast food place that sold fries in so long. It tended to be associated with nights on the town...

Anyway if Subway had a chip fries sandwich (chips are a UK thing I think) then its chip sandwich would be the best?

Burger King l guess. Many fries at some point do taste the same. McDonalds definitely a no for those, just too salty and l'm sensitive to salt and sweetness, plus when l eat those then my lips burn. But burger king doesn't have too much salt and they're thick and perfect!

I personally think McDonald's has the best fries. They're just the right size- not too big or small- and just the right amount of saltiness to not be too over saturated with salt, but still enough that all the fries have that perfectly salty taste that's not overwhelming the fry flavor itself. I think that Wendy's has the worst fries- I've eaten there many times and each time the fries are a disappointment. :scoots: In general I'm also not a fan of big-cut fries (like at Burger King) or waffle fries (like at Chick-Fil-A's).    

• Brohoof 1

Being someone who has in recent years fallen in love with Wendy's fries and finds their's to be underrated, nothing can top McDonald's in this regard. They are classic, the taste is unmatched in my opinion. Wendy's is a very solid second place though, especially if you like a more "potato-y" taste. 

• Brohoof 3

I find Mcdonalds fries to be extremely shitty personally. Years ago they were the best thing until they changed the oil they use for them and I don't like them anymore. Haven't had them in probably 2-3 years at this point.

Last night I had some fries from a local food place, basically ripping off another one but they were alright. They were average for me. I haven't had wendy's fries in a long long time.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

I find Mcdonalds fries to be extremely shitty personally. Years ago they were the best thing until they changed the oil they use for them and I don't like them anymore. Haven't had them in probably 2-3 years at this point.

Last night I had some fries from a local food place, basically ripping off another one but they were alright. They were average for me. I haven't had wendy's fries in a long long time.

I that explains me swearing McDonald’s fries used to taste better