Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

Redeye

Mayo or Miracles?  

68 users have voted

1. 1. Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, neither, or both?

• MAYO FTW
    • MIRACLE WHIP FTW
    • Neither, they both suck
    • Both, I love this stuff!

Just wanted to ask. Which do you prefer? Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip? (Or neither?)

I prefer Mayonnaise because I hate the taste of Miracle Whip. It's too tangy.

I prefer nether because I prefer not to eat something that is literally one of the worst things for you. Its got raw egg and both taste like ass. Just my opinion on them. But they are terrible for you.

(edited)

I don't like either, but if I had to choose, it's mayo. You can actually make your own homemade mayo pretty easily through just a few simple, all-organic ingredients. Miracle Whip is a bunch of hazardous chemicals in a tub (including high-fructose corn syrup) that deserves to be condemned.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 2

Mayonnaise goes good with everything! :)

Miracle Whip is okay sometimes though, but it doesn't play well with cheese on my taste buds so I'd rather go for the mayo most of the time. :unsure:

OMG. NEITHER. MAYO IN ALL ITS INCARNATIONS IS AN ABOMINATION.

One time while I was working as a cook, I accidentally poured a gallon of mayo on myself and I literally cried.

I.

cannot.

stand.

mayo.

That's all.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm gonna sound stupid, but is miracle whip the stuff they put on Philly cheesesteaks?

Dear Lord in Heaven NO!!!!! The traditional Philly Cheese has whiz. Mmmmm. Melted Processed Cheese. I grew up in the area so I do have a fondness for the Philly Cheese. ;)

:eww:  = My reaction to both mayo and miracle whip.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 1

As far as I am concerned both can rot in HELL.

Seriously, frack mayo & miracle whip.

/ketchup fanboy

ahh, the old Mayo Vs. Miracle Whip....this subject can cause divores/breakups...but anywho, i prefer Mayo because it tastes sooo much better!!! 

Here's what i think of miracle whip...

Eww-Gross-Simba-Reaction-Gif-In-Lion-Kin

• Brohoof 1

Miracle Whip is all sweet and sh*t.

I don't even like mayo, either. Just enough to moisten a sandwich.

I remember Miracle Whip once tried to market it at "young people" by showing commercials of teens wildin' out at parties eating sandwiches and celery+mayo. lol

Neither. They're both disgusting.

I'd rather eat. BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Ranch Dressing, Mustard... anything else besides Miracle Wip or Mayo. Yuck.

They both smell like ass (like Digit said) and taste like ass.

Never in my life will I ever eat it.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like either, but if I had to choose, it's mayo. You can actually make your own homemade mayo pretty easily through just a few simple, all-organic ingredients. Miracle Whip is a bunch of hazardous chemicals in a tub (including high-fructose corn syrup) that deserves to be condemned.

I could not have said this any better myself. Quoted for truth, reposting, making a sammich, etc etc.

Eh, I really don't use mayo much if ever, but I certainly don't use miracle whip. That stuff is just bad in many ways, it's a bunch of synthetic chemicals, and I just don't even trust eating it.

So if I had to use one, I'd go with mayo, atleast it's mostly natural.

Honestly I don't use either. I'm to bland for that. I eat most stuff plain lol.

I love mayo. And I actually accidentally tasted and instantly loved it. Got a sandwich somewhere I forgot and I forgot to ask for them to take the mayo off of it because I thought it was gross. So I bit into the sandwich and just freaking devoured the thing after knowing the taste of mayo  :wub:.