Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

Redeye

Mayo or Miracles?  

68 users have voted

1. 1. Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, neither, or both?

• MAYO FTW
    • MIRACLE WHIP FTW
    • Neither, they both suck
    • Both, I love this stuff!

Miracle Whip's sweetness is terribad. It ruins the taste. Mayo doesn't affect the overall flavor of something in most cases but it serves to make things less dry. I can't stand certain dry foods like bread or meat. Miracle Whip adds the sweet factor and I can't stand sweetness.

I hate the taste of Mayo unless its on tuna as for MIRACLE WHIP I have no idea what that is

I don't even know what Miracle Whip is.

Mayonnaise is alright, but Barbecue Sauce is better.

Miracle Whip is basically Mayo with a Tangerine flavor. (It tastes horrible and 10x worse than Mayo)

Never had this Miracle Whip, but mayo is one of my favourite things. Mayo for the win!

Mayo is good with egg salad, tuna, and just sandwiches in general. Without it, Tuna egg salad and just any kind of sandwich wouldn't taste the same. 

Miracle Whip I have no opinion about.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Gonna have to say mayonnaise, simply because I've never even heard of miracle whip before this thread. Can't really have a good sammich without mayonnaise.

Edited by James

(edited)

I like both myself but even better is fresh made mayonnaise with olive oil

1 egg yolk

1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice

1 tablespoon water

1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

1 cup olive oil (not extra virgin)

Kosher salt, to taste

Mix with blender, season to taste and better then anything bought at a store

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to go mayonnaise over Miracle Whip, because I've never even heard of Miracle Whip!  :blink:

What even is Miracle Whip anyway? Is it a brand of sauce or something?

Plus, you can uses mayonnaise in Deviled Eggs and even some Cakes!

I would have to go mayonnaise over Miracle Whip, because I've never even heard of Miracle Whip! :blink:

What even is Miracle Whip anyway? Is it a brand of sauce or something?

Plus, you can uses mayonnaise in Deviled Eggs and even some Cakes!

Miracle Whip is actually a salad dressing... it's like Mayonnaise but with blended spices it has more tang to it... its one of those things you swear by it or swear at it...now, my sister, won't touch nothing but MW

• Brohoof 1

Miracle Whip is actually a salad dressing... it's like Mayonnaise but with blended spices it has more tang to it... its one of those things you swear by it or swear at it...now, my sister, won't touch nothing but MW

Hehe, I know a couple of people who are like that with their sauces!  :o

But thanks for clarifying! Obviously they don't sell it where I live!  ;)

Miracle Whip is basically Mayo with a Tangerine flavor. (It tastes horrible and 10x worse than Mayo)

oh thanks........! I got an Idea me and my friends should taste Miracle whip on camera that will be great

mayonnaise, but not just any mayo-- DUKES mayonnaise.  hellmans is /crap/

lmao

best with homegrown 'mater sammiches x3 with salt and pepper, or with bananas on bread....  or smeared on an avacado with salt and pepper before carving it out of it skin....<3

Well: Ranch Dressing > Mayonnaise = good, while Miracle Whip ≈ crap.

But this is about Mayo. :okiedokielokie: Now obviously anything in excess isn't good for you (anythiiing, except for MLP :)), but mw is worse for you — it's just a viscous glob of chemicals that tastes like sour milk with some spices :eww: Mayo is fat, pretty simply (along with being all natural — ingredient wise), it also has other uses.

Behold the power of Mayonnaise. Behold IT!! Mayonnaise is an instrument... of hair care! (I'm not sure about horseradish, though).

post-27079-0-31500300-1403923256_thumb.jpeg

Don't hate me, but I kinda have a hard time telling which one is which in a sandwich or elsewhere. But then I everything is either comestible or not comestible for me, so you know...

PS: I still appreciate fancy food BTW.

• 5 months later...

Neither to the nth degree.  When I go to Subway I get honey mustard, none of that mayo for me thanks.  Customers before me saying "more" for more mayo on their sandwiches like two or three times just churns my stomach.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I prefer mayonnaise over Miracle Whip but will eat it if regular mayonnaise isn’t available.

Edited by The Wife of Law