Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP Game On Windows 8 Store + Cheats, hacks, and tricks..

MadDoggyca

(edited)

So GamesLoft MLP game finally hit Windows 8 Store.

Things I hate, Mobile games, Mobile Phones and Tablets for gaming on, TimeWall games, And pay2Win
Things I love, MLP

PC Master Race wins ever time.. even with mobile games on PC. So with less then 24 hours of release I sat down and figured out all the importent hacks, cheats I can do to remove the list of things I hate...

img-2780993-1-my_little_pony___gameloft_

img-2780993-2-my_little_pony___t_search_

So this is one way the pc master race wins vs Mobile, NO touch required. Mouse and keyboard FTW.. as well as larger displays or in my case multi-Displays
So lets brake this game now

How cheats, hex Editing works, and a more in depth hack for the MineCart Mini game and why multi-monitors are a must

With-In 24 Hours I had Lvl 70, and most of PonyVill Unlocked, All buyable Ponies, shops and objects, All the Elements Activated, and unlimited farming of Bits and Jewels.

Unlimited Money, Jewels. with AutoClick enabled

Edited by MadDoggyca

Oh, good. Good. The one game I didn't miss from Android.

Fuck mobile gaming. Almost nothing but pay2win junk.

ya. hate time wall.. how ever ones u cheat this one out on the pc like no tomorrow its kind of entertain since ya not sitting there waiting for ever... there always some to do with unlimited farming, cart riding, and once u drop a crap load of poines for farming bits. non stop mini games... I don't even bother collecting the cash from the shop anymore

ya. hate time wall.. how ever ones u cheat this one out on the pc like no tomorrow its kind of entertain since ya not sitting there waiting for ever... there always some to do with unlimited farming, cart riding, and once u drop a crap load of poines for farming bits. non stop mini games... I don't even bother collecting the cash from the shop anymore

I might give it another shot on my Nokia phone (since it's also on Windows Phone now, bleh, at least my phone has more than enough RAM to run it), but the last time I played it, it was very slow, had microtransactions everywhere, the minigames weren't interesting (or, at least, to me) and the game crashed on me at least 3 times before finally working the first time I launched it. Great game, Gameloft.

(edited)

I honestly would not play this on a mobile device. nor would I play this the legit way ether.. its way to painfully slow to get any where and if u dump real money into this game your doing it wrong.

updated with unlimited money/jew hack/cheat

Edited by MadDoggyca

This game is extremely boring and grinding for sh*t is so tedious when you don't want to waste real money on it. The mini games suck, and it takes up too much space on my android.

Not all of it sucks. 

• 1 month later...

Hi I'm new here but recently searching the internet I found this savegame editor for iOS and Android, has the following functions:
Change the amount of money and gems, add ponies to inventory, remove obstacles on the map and change the level of each pony is a very useful tool. I hope someone knows how to use it with Windows savegame, so far I have not been able to modify

Here is the link: http://www.evenprime.at/lunas-dreamwalk/lunas-dreamwalk-downloads/

false, besides being customizable (android) and the like, i have at least 10 emulators, 3 OS, custom bootloader, and more...

• 3 months later...

Hi, I watched the videos but they dont really explaing HOW to hack the game. I got the Tsearch, but what do I do to hack the game? Also I tried searching it in the editor but the application isnt found....Help?

• 4 weeks later...

I think i found faster way, fist search the exp like usually, after found this one, search the number for the next level on the side of this, up one level changing the exp for the next level, and search again the number for next level, ok you have the number found for exp and next level, now, search your actual level, lets consider you on the level 50, up to 51 and search, etc etc, till have the level number.

Ok, now up your level by the exp till 69 and freeze your level on 69, set your EXP to the ammount to up to 70, but how your level is stuck on the 69, it starts a infinite loop of "new level" giving you 37,500 bits and 3 jewels how many time you want.

Now why you searched the "next level number"? simple, for you can back levels and repeate easier the process later.

You can back for level 50, or any another you like to be, back your exp "or you gonna up level again", and back the number for next level too, don´t worry, just low it to te same number of your exp, then you gonna up one level, and all back to normal with you on the level 51 in this example of back to level 50..

Just caution, the game can turn unstable and crash, but even after the crash, is not hard found the numbers again, since the level gonna be at 69 and the exp numbers gonna be big and easy to found too.

Hope all can get the "idea" even with my english.

Ps: This process is for Windows 8 version, i used the Cheat Engine, but any memory editor i believe works the same way

Edited by Rafael_C_V

• 1 year later...