• Straight Cut Fries
    • Crinkle Cut Fries
    • Curly Fries
    • Waffle Fries
    • I'm more of a Tater Tot guy/girl
    • I much prefer the Onion ring
    • None, they all are terrible!

(edited)

I did not vote. I don't care what shape it is. As long as it tastes good, then it's a great fry! I really like Burger King fries and Arby curly fries. In-N-Out double doubles are wonderful, but their fries suck.

Edited by Frosty Nerd

Umm... breakfast ones? You know, those... oval and slim ones... I don't know! D: (sux being french)

Well, we fry them in bacon fat and put salt on them. Glorious I tell you.

I'm not quite sure about those, Could you find a picture to show so I can get a better Idea on them?

Tater tots, because they are crispier. I think it is because they are made of small pieces, which allows them to soak up the cooking oil and get really crunchy.

I don't like thick cut fries because they always get soggy and cold.

• Brohoof 1

How about... Steak fries!

Otherwise I would say straight-cut. Crinkle-cut I really have no opinion one way or the other. Waffle fries I generally tend to think of as soggy and cold. Ew.

I tend to like ALL fries as long as they're good. I tend to go towards McDonald's fries because they're the only fries you do not need ketchup for. Otherwise, I would have to go towards waffle fries. 

(edited)

Oh, oh! Me, me! I love love love curly fries! They're so fun to eat and so crisp and delicious! Yum!

Edited by Felix

French fries in the morning.

French fries at night.

French fries almost anytime,

Are an absolute delight.

I love them crinkle cut.

I love them straight.

I love them curly.

I love them early,

And even very late.

A little cayanne pepper is my favorite way to season.

I'll eat them anytime,

I don't need a reason.

Load them up with chili,

And I'll stuff my face while watching Filli Vanilli.

Thin and crispy,

Thich and savory,

Every kind is great.

I always clean my plate.

They're good with ketchup.

They're great au jus.

French fries are the perfect treat

To share with you.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Being that I live in the Golden State (a.k.a. California), I really like In-n-Out's fries. They're crunchy and are salty, but you can always make them crunchier through the secret menu! I also really like Five Guy's Casun Fries! They're moderately spicy and smell delicious when eating.

Waffle fries are my favorite I guess, but the only kind I dislike are really thick ones, to the point where they're not even fries anymore.

For some reason I really like waffle fries. Idk why, it's not like they're really that different besides the shape, but I just like them :P.

^This.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

cuteycindyhoney, on 26 Jun 2014 - 6:22 PM, said:

Potato wedges FTW! There's an Amish place near me that has wonderful potato wedges! Their rotisserie chicken is fantastic, too!

Fhaolan, on 26 Jun 2014 - 6:47 PM, said:

Yeah, got to go with potato wedges, or as my wife calls them 'jojos'. I hadn't heard that term before I met her, so I don't know exactly where it came from.

Jojos ftw.

I actually knew them as jojos before I knew they were called potato wedges. :lol:

I was just gonna say tater tots, especially if you get one on a fork with some cottage cheese (best combination ever), but then I was reminded of these delectable delights.

Potatoes are my favorite food ever.

Edited by Discordian

Jojos ftw.

I actually knew them as jojos before I knew they were called potato wedges. :lol:

I was just gonna say tater tots, especially if you get one on a fork with some cottage cheese (best combination ever), but then I was reminded of these delectable delights.

Potatoes are my favorite food ever.

I've heard of them being called Jojos, but at the Amish store I go to, they stick with potato wedges. I wonder if it's a cultural thing?

I'm surprised not to see a certain post here :comeatus:.

I like 'en straight or crinkled. Chili's peppered fried are pretty good, especially with chili and cheese.