Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Transformers: Age of Extinction features Rainbow Dash

Carbon Maestro

(edited)

I had a feeling this was gonna happen, XD.   Yet,  its obvious its Transformers and Hasbro owns them so most likely they would have a "MLP" reference or cameo. 

BTW, this: 1403868258744.gif

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

After seeing that gif, that is the most CGI obvious thing I've seen since early 2000. What, did they run out of budget?

• Brohoof 2

So apparently, this movie has an actual RD plushie....

img-2782332-1-BrHOuN2CQAAk_ph.jpg

img-2782332-2-BrHWeFUCIAAX5Nq.jpg

img-2782332-3-BrHX7bxCcAAtk-J.jpg

that TRANSFORMS INTO A WEAPON!!!

Such PG-13 content. And a shoutout to bronies.

Now if only the official merchandise can have a plushie like that then I'd buy it...

Source

Source

Source

Hallejulah!!! Spreading it to the 1,000,000,000 dollars worth of people i don't know how many about us Bronies!!!

(edited)

How many people does it take for a movie to gross 1 billion?

the best way to use on anti-bronies

Oh yeah. Like 'Oh my god He just turned that toy into a gun!!! What's its name? Rainbow Dash? From MLP. Awesome!!! I'm gonna change my mind about a girl's show!!!'.

Edited by 41Hornet

Thanks a lot guys.  :okiedokielokie:  My roommate and I are going to see this movie in a couple hours and you just spoiled the biggest subplot for me. 

Oh well, at least she doesn't know about the RD plushie cameo...I know she'll get a kick out of this!  :) 

• Brohoof 1

My exact reaction, no joke.

screen-shot-2014-03-18-at-1-05-03-pm-650

.Then again subtle and Bay are allergic to each other.

If Bay had wrote that. There would have been an explosion at the end. That was the funniest thing I have heard today. Thanks bro.

• Brohoof 2

Haha, holy shit that's pretty cool! :lol:

Great cameo there Hasbro, but I'll think I'll wait to see if that stops the movie from being not great, which is my general experience with the Transformers movies... :huh:

If this is from the movie, then how many people saw this movie yet and saw the 'reference'?

I don't think the movie is out yet, this is just a leak

And now that the leak is out, there's no reason to see the movie... the surprise is ruined and meaningless now.

Yeah, I got the looks after RD appeared in the episode.

It doesn't really spoil the movie though. There's so much product placement that if you ignore that then it's rather tame compared to the more obvious stuff there.

(edited)

As i said. How many people see a 1,000,000,000 dollar movie? No wait. I have an answer. 125 Million!!! 125 Million people are going to be exposed to the world of bronies!!!

Edited by 41Hornet
  • Brohoof 2