Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Transformers: Age of Extinction features Rainbow Dash

Carbon Maestro

I went to see this movie because 1. Mark Wahlberg (mostly so I could reference "Boogie nights") 2. THAT F**KING PLUSHIE!

(It would be hilarious if Hasboro released this plushie in a Transformers box)

• Brohoof 1

To everyone saying it is fake, it isn't. I went to the movie and nearly flipped when I saw RD show up. It's a short scene but it also tracks down a bit and you see a wireframe RD on a computer monitor which is presumably the (incredibly minor spoiler alert warning which I apparently don't know how to format to actually hide it) "programming" for the material it is made out of. 

But yes. RD to assault rifle. Agree with missed opportunity for PP to Party cannon or even Fluttershy to assault rifle which would have actually made me crack up.

Drawn Masquerade

Wow, you guys have no idea how big of a smile I have on my face right now! :yay:

Who cares about transformers, where can i get that plushie?

They are both awesome, transformers in a pure badflank way and MLP in a AWESOME way! :P

That was one of my few instant WTF moments in the movie, apart from the one in which my brother told me that there were exactly 252 explosions in the entire movie (He seriously counted!).

Ah Michael...

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT: It's at the scene where they are talking about how powerful the seed is and that it is the power of a tactical nuke. Another thing I liked about the movie was the presence of a Chevy Sonic RS Rally Car(I didn't even know Chevy made rally cars). And a Local Motors Rally Fighters. Now it is making want me to get Ubisoft's The Crew.