Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could I make a Thread to promote my YouTube Content?

Geek0zoid
Go to solution Solved by Adorkable,

I've started a YouTube channel a few months ago on game and pony reviews, and I've been growing and promoting my channel slowly, but surely. I wanted to ask you if I could set up a forum thread where I can post my YouTube content. I understand that doing that might be considered spam, but I wanted to ask you before I did it.

Just to be safe :)

I can't think of the exact process regarding that in the rules( or if there is one) but I would assume it wouldn't be to different to when artists setup threads to showcase their content.

But don't quote me on it, because I don't totally remember, nor am I a mod or anything.

(edited)

Hey, @! ^^

The answer is no, you can't make a thread to promote your YouTube channel.

BUT, you can post a link of it in your signature, and also post a link of it in this thread (please be sure to provide a video), that's about all you can do.

Oh, and you can make a Blog post about it too, just be sure to get the "okay" from a Moderator.

Since your question was answered, I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Have a good one. ^^

Edited by Sonic
Added a few extra answers.
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.