Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write a note to your younger self using only 2 words

Guest90210

"Kill yourself"

As grim as it looks, imagine getting a note right now from your future self saying this. It would really make you want to change your life around to avoid something bad happening that would make you want to say something like that. Kind of an interesting thought. It's like reverse psychology 

• Brohoof 1

As grim as it looks, imagine getting a note right now from your future self saying this. It would really make you want to change your life around to avoid something bad happening that would make you want to say something like that. Kind of an interesting thought. It's like reverse psychology 

It may be an interesting thought experiment, but i would probably just do it.

"Hey, WAAAAAH!" - It's an inside joke I've had going on with a friend for 5 or so years. Although my past self would probably be pissed that I wasted a note on a joke, I'd get a good laugh out of it

• Brohoof 3

"Stop gaming"

2k hours of tf2

300 hours of dota

500 hours of minecraft

200 hours of other games

That's 3000 hours I could've spent on things that actually mattered... And now I don't have the strength to stop myself.

But I guess it were ours spent enjoying myself. C:

• Brohoof 4

You're stupid

I would say this too, but my younger self would probably just brush it off, thinking "Ha! I'm smart, look at my grades. I get A's and B's"...Heh, poor fella doesn't know what happens to him in high school yet

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, WAAAAAH!" - It's an inside joke I've had going on with a friend for 5 or so years. Although my past self would probably be pissed that I wasted a note on a joke, I'd get a good laugh out of it

Oh God, I doubt I'd ever be able to get in terms with fact that I've just trolled myself.

Hats off on this one xD

• Brohoof 1

"Doctor, now!"

That's the only way I can put it that could convey what I mean... If I sent it to my late 2007/2008 self, that is. It really needs to be sent earlier, but my earlier self would not understand, because everything seemed fine then.

• Why did?
  • Forget it..
  • Not bad..
  • Do it!
  • You retard...
  • You fuckhat... 

Most would pretty balanced between positve and negative.

• Brohoof 1

"You're screwed", though my past self already knew that anyway. Two words isn't enough, but two paragraphs should suffice.

Either "Say it" or "Do it". There are things I regret not saying and opportunities missed.

• Brohoof 1