Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write a note to your younger self using only 2 words

Guest90210

3 hours ago, You said:

The first transaction was a pizza delivery for 10,000 BC, and I think one BC is far over 2.5k US meanwhile.

It is now at 13k usd so I mean if you think about it buying back then for ten dollars at the price of 0.0008 dollars would have been around 12.500 bitcoins that ten dollar investment would now yield at 13k, 162.500.000 usd I mean you can not get a better investment return then that haha. I wanted to buy bitcoin back then for around ten dollars as I simply wanted to join in on it but had no credit card as was required and my parents didn't know what bitcoin was so I've had to spend the years watching bitcoin ever so increasingly become more mainstream and accepted meanwhile increasing in value. 

Though I'm sure the pizza delivery guy forgot the address anyway I have a lot of money in another crypto that I simply don't have access to due to having forgotten the address and also it being on another laptop but at least I have crypto worth around thousand usd that I can't sell as I forgot to update the app so I can't transfer it for whatever the reason. That said that amount is a tiny fraction of what I had on that hard drive haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

"Be patient"

I would have told that to myself a year ago as I were about to get a job at Disney that no matter what happens (COVID-19) I will stand on the other side of a restaurant counter in costume with my name tag on my lapel and a smile on my face

• Brohoof 1

On 12/28/2020 at 8:22 PM, Splashee said:

"COVID NINETEEN"

that will surely be a nice warning, since most people thought it was just a little cold virus 🦠🦟

I can't take covid 19 seriously because I say it with the tune of Come on Eileen xD

Spoiler

And I know is bad, but dunno about myself. We finally got infected at my family and we are... fine. I myself haven't had cough but I've been feeling drousy all the time. Not so bad over all.

I still would take the chance to tell myself either "Study informatics" or "Compose music".

Edited by Jesse Terrence
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stay Outspoken.

I got really quiet over the years for reasons. I think it would've been better if I had kept being unapologetically me, despite not feeling safe due to later events.

Edited by Altastrofae

• 1 month later...

Thinking back again on that one specific day as a 13-year old sitting on a bench in the front of the principal’s office, if I could go back and faced with my 13 year old self, who’s probably thinking will this ever get better? 
I would say this to him. 

”I’m sorry.”

And this may be the most genuine apology I have ever had said. 

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...