i feel proud of myself

i saw a girl getting bullied by other girls all because she was addicted to mlp. these girls laughed at her, calling her names, and so on. so i immediately went up to them and told them off "why do you three pick on her, is there a problem for someone addicted to mlp i think not. every one is different in their own ways, no matter what. to tell yall the truth im addicted to mlp as well, so if yall have a problem with it, then yall can deal with it." so they left. i took a look at the girl and ask her if she was alright, she was ok. later on we became friends. from today i feel proud of my self for standing up for some one. i hope for every one to stand up for people if they are being bullied just for being a fan of something.

• Brohoof 10

Register now to remove this ad.

Nice to see someone do a good deed. And you should feel proud, because a lot of people would ignore and walk on. It's good that you stood up for her. :)

• Brohoof 2

Good job man. That's some pretty good work there. It's good to think that when comes to, fans will help other fans in their time of need. Good job.

• Brohoof 1

i will never walk away from a situation like this, whether i know them or not, i will always help till the end of my life 

• Brohoof 1

What you did was the right thing; helping others that are being bullied. It is wrong to bully people because they behave differently or think differently or like different media.

• Brohoof 1
Badges

(edited)

Applause to you for standing up for her! 

Edited by HeiressofArendelle
  • Brohoof 1

i will never walk away from a situation like this, whether i know them or not, i will always help till the end of my life 

Nice :D!

You did the right thing, It's often very scary sticking up for someone you don't know against others.

Hopefully this will be the start of a wonderful friendship ;)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there @Buttonbro424, this would be better posted as a blog as it's not really what one would define as a discussion.

OT: I think you did a really nice thing for the girl and I commend you for it. More people should be willing to stick up for others :)

• Brohoof 1