Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 Fan Club

Jennabun

Second, Gen 3 had comics!?

Um yes, just like g1 had.And i think G2 had also magazines with comics in it.

G3 had reading learning books, a few picture books and two different kinds of comic books.

One with a more Show like style and one with the style i have posted here.

There also had a Manga series produced by Tokyopop.

If you want to see more of the books follow this link and type in My Little Pony and push start.This shop has almost all books i think. http://www.amazon.de/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_3?ie=UTF8&asin=0061234532&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A1HMZLWHQGG98I

I know, its the german amazon site, but i cant find one seller on the english site, which has more than 4 books  :lol:

Well, i dont know if you could call this comic books or just picture books but they drawing style is very good.

• 1 month later...

Heads up defenders of the G3 faith! A Very Minty Christmas & Twinkle Wish Adventure will be broadcasted this Saturday starting at 3pm PST/ 6pm EST! Don't be late (unless you already own them or have Netflix, then watch them uncut & commercial free)! 

• 1 month later...

Why hello there.

I am happy to find this wonderous thread here on MLP forums! So many positive posts about the debatably best gen of the franchise!
I think that the best thing about G3, in constast to G4, is that it ended, preventing it from sliding off a cliff and betraying its foundations, to be a compact and clear series, each and every episode of which has something unique about it.

I even threw together a nice little "review" of G3 on the wave of passion, for all to see.

Why hello there.

I am happy to find this wonderous thread here on MLP forums! So many positive posts about the debatably best gen of the franchise!

I think that the best thing about G3, in constast to G4, is that it ended, preventing it from sliding off a cliff and betraying its foundations, to be a compact and clear series, each and every episode of which has something unique about it.

I even threw together a nice little "review" of G3 on the wave of passion, for all to see.

Quite an elaborate and in-depth analysis you've done here. Sounds like the type of thing BronyCurious or Digibrony would've done had they been into G3. There isn't really much analysis of G3. There's plenty of critique. Even more satire. But little in the way of the in depth analysis our community is known for. 

Since Tumblr isn't exactly the top tier medium for discussion, I'd recommend posting summarizing & posting your articles here, or posting them in full as a discussion here on this board. See what the others on here think of G3 when viewing from an intellectual perspective, such as yours. 

It's nice to see that there are others out there who enjoyed the show. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Played as Star Catcher during the Legends Of Equestria openserver weekend. Hopefully somepony recognized her.

Hopefully I got the details right

134526652328.png

pony%20paddle3_zpszzpmjmcr_1.png?t=14222

Anypony else here play as a G3 pone during the OSW?

Played as Star Catcher during the Legends Of Equestria openserver weekend. Hopefully somepony recognized her.

Hopefully I got the details right

img-3465513-1-134526652328.png

img-3465513-2-pony%20paddle3_zpszzpmjmcr

Anypony else here play as a G3 pone during the OSW?

That would be a no from me, because I sadly missed out on the OSW. Although I did play it the LAST time servers were opened; it was a load of fun!

Also, I probably would've played as Rarity the whole time if I didn't miss out on the servers.  :please: 

I love the G3 movies and specials but I do not like the main seven reboot part. I hate that they replaced all the characters but two and changed their personalities.

On the flipside, they did a really good job with music in the reboot. Made it feel like a tribute and something new at the same time.

Talking about Meet the Ponies portion of the reboot, mostly.

Edited by Zejgar

Good morning, fan club!

Shrj8tU.jpg

The picture above of the ponies eating breakfast (actually, it might not be breakfast because they're eating cake. Maybe cake is a delicous breakfast in the G3 world) is too cute. I seriously need to get some G3 toys to go with my G1 toys.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch MLP G3 as a kid, and I found like 16 toys in my basement the other day...

Wow, you're lucky! I wish I can go to my basement and magically find free G3 ponies. I've been meaning to buy some G3 ponies (off eBay) lately, but I never got a chance.

May I ask, what condition were they in? Also, can you recognize any of them?  :lol: 

Edited by ~SillyShy~

I thought I'd come here since I think you guys could probably offer a little more input than the creative resources group. I'm writing a G3 fanfic, a reimagining of all their stories. I'm looking to expand upon the characters, and you guys would probably have a good idea on where to start. 

The first story is gonna be the episode, a charming birthday, except wilder, crazier & turned up to 11. And the characters are going to be anthro too. 

First pony on the list: Razzaroo

856760_1318733928927_full.jpg

thumb.jpg

Narrator, scrapbooker, owner of the birthday book, organizer of parties & events. Think Twilight Sparkle if she could do Pinkie's job. She also says "yes, yes, yes" a lot. 

What would she look like? What would she be wearing? What mane cut would she have? As much as I like the G3 hair styles, they all do kinda look the same. 

Hopefully this type of thing will catch on over in Fimfiction. Generation 3, like you've never read it before!

• 3 months later...

mlfw4753_small.jpg

Ah it's good to be back. 

Anyways you think you wouldn't be able to find romance or ships in G3. Turns out I'm glad I'm wrong. 

Post your favorite G3 ships & pairings, cause I'll be posting mine. There's just too cute together not to. 

SkyCatcher 

tumblr_mp05xoDilR1qiclz0o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7c42rRnAc1qdfw74.gif

tumblr_inline_noatwlLiQT1r1fduv_540.jpg

tumblr_nau7ozdX2Q1txpkkyo1_500.png

full.jpg

226035__safe_screencap_g3_star+catcher_s

tumblr_no3ssxKi9s1t0cekyo2_500.png

tumblr_no3ssxKi9s1t0cekyo1_500.png

tumblr_nk907fYxpb1t0cekyo1_r1_500.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Heads up defenders of the G3 faith. I'll be hosting a panel on why G3 wasn't as bad as everypony thinks during Ponyville Ciderfest. If your in Milwaukee tomorrow, stop on by!

Expect the panel to be posted here (if i can record it that is).

• 2 months later...

Heads up defenders of the G3 faith. I'll be hosting a panel on why G3 wasn't as bad as everypony thinks during Ponyville Ciderfest. If your in Milwaukee tomorrow, stop on by!

Expect the panel to be posted here (if i can record it that is).

late on asking, since I only recently became aware this FC even existed but is there perchance a YT link to the panel you did on the topic?

@@PinkiePie97
Well I tried to upload it, but I was just notified I wasn't allowed to post that type of file in a comment. 

So here's a link to the G-doc, hopefully it works this time. The PowerPoint is pretty sparse, as it was supposed to be paired with me talking and discussing with those in attendance. That and I got it done in a single night and was advised by my folks not to put too much in or else risk loosing the audience. Didn't take into account how fast I would blitz thorough it though. 

So for the viewing pleasure of the G3 Fanclub, I present to you, my PowerPoint on why G3 really wasn't that bad. 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zXghKA5FWCf4cLdoLRIYhs593zEW0J8P8YpGp23jBbY/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000

Edited by Denim&Venom

@@PinkiePie97, Well I tried to upload it, but I was just notified I wasn't allowed to post that type of file in a comment. So here's a link to the G-doc, hopefully it works this time. The PowerPoint is pretty sparse, as it was supposed to be paired with me talking and discussing with those in attendance. That and I got it done in a single night and was advised by my folks not to put too much in or else risk loosing the audience. Didn't take into account how fast I would blitz thorough it though.  So for the viewing pleasure of the G3 Fanclub, I present to you, my PowerPoint on why G3 really wasn't that bad.  https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1zXghKA5FWCf4cLdoLRIYhs593zEW0J8P8YpGp23jBbY/edit#slide=id.p3

It says I need permission.

Ah, there it is. I wish you were able to film it because like you said it was meant to be paired with you and others talking but I could still get the point. I agree. G3 wasn't aiming to do what G4 has done. It's not the best thing ever but it's still good.
  • Brohoof 2