Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G3 Fan Club

Jennabun

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I like Minty, too!

I also really like Rarity, Cheerilee, Starcatcher, Skywishes, and Toola-Roola

Oh I love toola-roola! I do like her pink/rainbow-y mane design but her first g3 design is my favorite since that's the toy I had.

I've got a toy of rarity that I found at a thrift store a while back that was actually in pretty good condition! 

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, bubbleteapony said:

Oh I love toola-roola! I do like her pink/rainbow-y mane design but her first g3 design is my favorite since that's the toy I had.

I've got a toy of rarity that I found at a thrift store a while back that was actually in pretty good condition! 

Cool! I don’t have any thrift store ponies but I have G3 Scootaloo (minus the scooter which I regrettably sold 😔) and I have Pinkie and Fluttershy that were made last year as part of a G3 anniversary thing. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Cool! I don’t have any thrift store ponies but I have G3 Scootaloo (minus the scooter which I regrettably sold 😔) and I have Pinkie and Fluttershy that were made last year as part of a G3 anniversary thing. 

neat! most of my ponies came from when I was a kid and my parents would just buy them at the store for me lol. I'm *really* eyeing the dungeons and dragons set though, I don't think it's modeled after a particular gen but it looks g3 ish?

3 hours ago, TheNewBrony said:

My favorite G3 characters are Minty, Starsong, and Toola Roola. 

I love starsong too! I have her toy on my bookshelf with all my other favorites

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

neat! most of my ponies came from when I was a kid and my parents would just buy them at the store for me lol. I'm *really* eyeing the dungeons and dragons set though, I don't think it's modeled after a particular gen but it looks g3 ish?

I love starsong too! I have her toy on my bookshelf with all my other favorites

I think it’s a little G3-ish cause they’re using a G3 mold

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow i had no idea so many people on this forum liked g3! very refreshing to see because of how many g4-super-bronies talk about how girly and dumb it is. i love it a lot! i'd say one of the things i remember the most about it was the movie with minty or that one episode(movie? short??) of sweetie belle throwing a party and making a really weird cake.

i wish i still saved the toys i had from that generation :worry: definitely gonna try and rewatch more of g3 when i get the time

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

EPIC A FANCLUB

i've stalked every page on this club so i think we're good here

i was raised on g3 (although i could have easily watched g4...dunno why i didnt tbh) and i've been getting back into it

anyways prompt questions:

- How did you get into G3?

i used to watch it when i was younger and i've been getting into "nostalgiacore" and stuff like that; yknow getting back into old nostalgic things

- Who are your favorite G3 ponies?

probably Pinkie and Minty (there are way too many characters lol, also i like g4 Pinkie as well)

- Do you collect G3 pony toys? If so, what's your collection like? (bonus points for pics!)

i dont know but i have Pinkie Pie's Spooky Dream (which is a big factor on why i like g3 Pinkie)

- Do you have any positive memories/nostalgic stories related to G3?

mostly i remember watching A Very Minty Christmas when i was little

- Did you watch the shows or movies? Any favorites?

'Minty Christmas and the Meet the Pony shorts

- Overall, what do you like about G3?

it makes me feel...how do i put this..."safe" i would say?

hopefully i will actually post here B) peace out yall *does a peace sign and vaporizes into thin air*

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

(Gasps rather loudly) I am one of the biggest G3 fans! I always felt rather bad they were so hated... I just so happened to find this art! I really love this art! I love to draw Minty a lot, she's even the main character in a G3 based story I'm doing!

images (2).jpeg

Edited by Stellar Snow
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...