Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Help with my oc's theme! ( if you want to...)

Marciblook

(edited)

I'm not sure if this goes here, or just under creative resources... So I apologies if it's in the wrong place

Anyway, I'd like to make a theme for kaymen, but I have almost no musical aptitude, so i will need help with the music, and maybe a little help with the lyrics, and maybe even a music video in the future, but for now, just the music and lyrics.

Here's a few notes...I guess on how id like it to sound

It should kinda start out slow, and melancholic at the beginning, but then turn into rock.

Other than that...I can't think of anything, so...yeah

Edited by Tone shift

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I can make a theme for you...just as soon as I get all the things done in my queue...

Great! Wait...you're doing requests again? Oh and how long is your queue?

This is a rough cut of the what I wrote for your OC's theme. Tell me if you want anything changed, I'll be happy to do it!  :lol:

Hm...it's cool, but it sounds to...heroic, I think. If you think you can give it more of a...an evil sound to it. Too...orchestral, I think...

Hm...it's cool, but it sounds to...heroic, I think. If you think you can give it more of a...an evil sound to it. Too...orchestral, I think...

More evil? it will be done!

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@WireBound

are you still doing it or not...I'm just wondering since the first one didn't take that long...

well, i just noticed, my other guy seems to be banned...so...let me know when you're done

Edited by Tone shift

@@WireBound

are you still doing it or not...I'm just wondering since the first one didn't take that long...

well, i just noticed, my other guy seems to be banned...so...let me know when you're done

I'm still working on it. I haven't had time to really start the rewrite because I was prepping for BronyCon and then I am back to work. This weekend I will begin (and hopefully finish) the rewrite. Sorry for taking so long. :/

• 2 weeks later...

@@WireBound

Hey...how's it goin'?

It's coming... I just haven't had one that I feel is... right... I restarted a few times. I just want it to be perfect.  :proud:  Sorry for taking so long. The first one I did on vacation, so I had alot of free time. I'm back to full time work now, so I don't have as much time to work on music. I have been working on it in every free second I have, however. 

No worries, it's coming along. :D

• 1 year later...