Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests!

PegasisterJayfeather

(edited)

​REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED.

Hey everyone!!

Since I'm bored, I'm wondering if any of you would like to make some drawing requests! 

I'll do requests for your OCs!
You can have up to 2 OCs in the picture 

You can describe what you want them doing

You must give me a picture of your OC to work off of that has a good example of their cutie mark/ any other features

Sooo... yes. Comment what you want it to look like, and attach a picture of them :>

I will be happy to re-draw it if it isn't want you intentionally wanted, so it will be to your liking 

It shouldn't take that long, but it depends if I'm online or not

So, yes! I'm so excited!! See ya!

~Jayfeather4Ever2001

The List of All of My Requests:

Tone Shift- Done

NiniosTheJustIn the process

Bada3oom Box- In the process

Cyan Blue- Done

DoubleRainbow_Dash- Done

PoisionPegasus- In the process

Pinkamena Dianne Pie- In the process

Royal Samurott- In the process

PastelSilver- Done

Saphiredragon- Done

Defender of Tomorrow- Done

Rissing Shine- Done

Shady Bubbles- In the process

Lady Lepordess- In the process

TheGenglishBrony- Done

Baltiost- In the process

Green Eclipse- In the process

The_Doctor- Done

Pouncebora- In the process

Dusk.night- In the process

Adorkable- Done

Supersonicfan91- In the process

PinkieAlliePie- In the process

LZRD WZRD- In the process

Cassafrass- Done

pinkiepartypie- Done

Gosh that's a lot. But I have a life! I'm skipping around to do the easier ones first :>

Edited by PegasisterJayfeather

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you draw my OC Artemis Featherclaw and perhaps her world Lykos hugging and like per say in friendly cute-ish moment? She is in the sig and all pictures of her are in my deviantart.

So not sure if you'll draw Draconequus OCs, but if you do I'd like mine, Sheraku to be looming over a chained up obviously sad looking Matomi Bell. I'm just curious to see how you'd make it come out, but basically picture it as a dark book cover. Said you were bored, and I love to see how others draw my OCs, so if you'd want to, have at haha.

post-26946-0-44162500-1404180559_thumb.jpg

post-26946-0-61882500-1404180572_thumb.jpg

WOAH THIS IS A LOT ALREADY... THIS MAY BE A LONG TIME XD

I'd love to get one drawn but I don't have any references of her yet  :(

Awh it's ok! When you get one I'll try to do it :3

Alrighty, can you do something with my ponysona and fluttershy?
attachicon.gifimage.jpg
And I don't have a good example of his cutie mark...so...avoid the flank area

On it! This should be simple! ;)

Can you draw my OC Artemis Featherclaw and perhaps her world Lykos hugging and like per say in friendly cute-ish moment? She is in the sig and all pictures of her are in my deviantart.

Yup I'll do it! I'll try to get it done ASAP! ;)

So not sure if you'll draw Draconequus OCs, but if you do I'd like mine, Sheraku to be looming over a chained up obviously sad looking Matomi Bell. I'm just curious to see how you'd make it come out, but basically picture it as a dark book cover. Said you were bored, and I love to see how others draw my OCs, so if you'd want to, have at haha.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140624_001843.JPG
attachicon.gifIMG_20140603_223513.JPG

Woah O__O Um, I'll see if i'm that skilled XD

Hey, can you draw my OC Cyan Blue? That would be amazing! You can do whatever you want with him! Cutie mark: blue-eye-icon-17684040.jpg

Of course!! I'm on it! i'll try to get it done as soon as i can! :)

Can you draw my OC I did it quickly in pony creator so its not very good. If you can draw it can he have a book and some papers behind it for a cutie mark and add some simple designs to the end of his wings? Also I want the mane and tail to be slightly different with a slightly roughed up look to them, kinda like he just got out of bed. If you could do this I would be very grateful

post-25141-0-34311100-1404182122_thumb.png

(edited)

Hello ^.^ I would like to put in a request!

This is my OC, Wolfy post-14906-0-54330800-1404183578_thumb.jpg

Could you draw her in a vet's office giving a shot to a dog? (She is a veterinarian. As am I).

Also, could you draw her wearing her black tie and a stethoscope?

If this is too much, let me know so I can simplify it ^_^

Edited by Royal Samurott

Can you draw my OC pastel silver? Her real cutie mark is a pencil, but in between each ridge of the pencil it's a different color, first red, the yellow, then blue. If you can do that, great:) if not, I'm not gonna get angry or anything :wub:

Oh, and pastel silver is my avatar.

I would luv u 5evr if you drew my OC  :) I might even give you a cookie! 

I'd like it if she was playing the glockenspiel, smiling with her eyes closed (as if she was really feeling the music)

Complete this at your leisure since I know you're swamped with requests! 

post-26441-0-01447200-1404206746.png

post-26441-0-71508500-1404206760.png

Could I get these two together (with a silver ring on each of their horns.) and have them kissing or snuggling whichever is easier)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/RoseCherry/NewSilky_zps0c3d3f8d.png

and (instead of the chess peices if it could be a golden headphones with a mic attached (like the type for gaming where it comes from the side)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/RoseCherry/Picture21_zpsa197ee3e.png

@,

Ooh, could you please draw my two OCs Riley and Anala?

There are pictures of them in their profiles. Riley's cutie mark is a directional arrow pointing whichever way he's facing. Anala's cutie mark is a bow and arrow.

I'd like them to be looking at a sunset together.

Hey could you please draw my OC Crazy Code? Also could you make his mane and tail a bit crazier but still keeping the design? Also the i want the current cutie mark changed to the one i sent. Thanks in advance.

post-27115-0-31315200-1404267474_thumb.jpg

post-27115-0-42324100-1404267489.jpg

Hey could you please draw my OC Crazy Code? Also could you make his mane and tail a bit crazier but still keeping the design? Also the i want the current cutie mark changed to the one i sent. Thanks in advance.

Hehe, you literally have the same cutie-mark as mine. Only exception is yours is orange/brown, and mine is DOS green.

Alrighty, can you do something with my ponysona and fluttershy?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And I don't have a good example of his cutie mark...so...avoid the flank area

Done! I'm not sure if this is what you meant, so I'm really "scared" to see what you think XD

post-27102-0-35605500-1404346450_thumb.png

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

I'M DOING THE SIMPLEST ONES FIRST, SO DON'T BE PARANOID IF YOURS IS FINISHED A LITTLE LATER ;)

I'm paranoid to the max, how can I stand the wait!?! Haha, just kidding, nice job on your latest request though, I can't do digital art/coloring at all. I like the background you added to.

I'm paranoid to the max, how can I stand the wait!?! Haha, just kidding, nice job on your latest request though, I can't do digital art/coloring at all. I like the background you added to.

Aww thank you so much! Yours is probably the hardest one i'm doing, so just hang in there buddy XD