Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which illness symptom do you hate the most?

Akemi Homura

Symptoms such as headaches, stomach aches, chest pains, etc.

Personally, I hate sinusitis. Stupid nose blocks a shit ton of mucus near my eyes and it swells up as a result, causing my forehead to POUND like there's no tomorrow -_-

Probably congestion and other sinus related issues. Right now I'm suffering from some kind of weird combination flu/cold that has me congested, with constant runny nose, itchy eyes, hot and cold flashes, migraine headache, nausea, etc...it's like a truckload of symptoms all in one, and I hate them all.

Nausea, and the logical extreme, vomiting. Probably the closest I've ever felt to death was the moments while I have to rush to the toilet.

Really bad stomach aches. Like, really bad.

The worst stomach aches I get are related to emotional upheaval rather than an actual illness. You know how sometimes you get butterflies in your stomach when you're nervous? Imagine that, but about fifty times worse, and it doesn't go away. And it completely kills your appetite to the point where its hard to even force yourself to eat.

And then I get horrible headaches from a lack of food. And then I get really weak and have to take a ton of pills to treat all the various symptoms I develop. There have been a few times where I lived on pills and water for 5-6 days at a time, at which point I had to force myself to eat, which was quite difficult.

That's how I get when I'm depressed. No heartache for Evilshy, only crippling stomach ache :(

• Brohoof 2

I'd probably have to go with migraines here. I suffer from them a lot. Like once a week or more.

I'd say stomachaches are up there, but they really aren't. They're just incredibly annoying when they come when I'm out in public. >.<

Stopped up sinuses are bad, as well. Mine are always stopped up, though. When they get really bad I can't sleep and I can't stand it.

Edited by Envy

Since i was little, I've been prone to coughing. When I get allergy attacks, I cough more then sneeze. When I catch a cold, the cough hangs on for weeks. I HATE IT!!!!!

I hate vomiting more than anything, except hand pain maybe(especially carpal tunnel), if that counts.

This too! I'd rather cough all night then vomit once!

In recent years I've only come down with occasional respiratory congestion, but what I hate the most is incessant sneezing, especially when it was unexpected...

Death.

I'm pretty sure if you suffer from symptoms of death, it will override all other symptoms, which is a good thing, but not so good when you find that you're anything but alive...

Naseau. I can deal with cramps, headaches, anything as long as it doesn't force me from work. But with naseau, I can't do anything except lean back and groan. It's completely unproductive, and Comrade Rarity definitely would not approve.

various, but the things i hate the most is nausea and feeling fatigued. i don't feel the need to vomit often, thankfully, but i hate that feeling whenever it happens. i hate hate HATE it. you feel like shit and you want to get rid of said shit, but you don't want to vomit, either, as it's a painful experience. i can't do ANYTHING when i am feeling like that and it's horrible.

feeling fatigued, you know those times when you get a REALLY bad cold, to the point that you feel like your whole body has been processed and run through meat-tenderizer? yeah, that. you can't do anything except lie down and feel like shit all the time. it's awful! so very, very awful. the worse part being that you can't get any hugs in that kind of state, because then your family would get sick, too. then who am i supposed to get a hug from?! :(

nasal congestion is a bitch, too. the worst part it brings is when you're about to go to sleep, but you can't breather through your nose. so you have to breathe through your mouth instead, and it's incredibly awkward to do so. you feel like you're not getting any air at all, and it stresses me up as shit. i keep thinking that i'm going to die from lack of oxygen, which of course is stupid to think about, but i can't help it...

• Brohoof 1

I hate hate hate headaches but I also hate when you sneeze a lot/itchy nose.

Urgh.

I don't mind throwing up which sounds weird, but I'd rather have whatever it is out of my system :S

Migraines, those are the WORST!! It hurts to read, listen to music, go in the light-just about anything. I hate them!

This definitely... when I get migraines I can't do anything, I just grab a blanket and curl up on my bed waiting for the pain to go away