Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Ten Thousand Fists will spoil you, Viscra. It has some of their best tracks like Ten Thousand Fists, Land of Confusion (cover of a Genesis song) and Pain Redefined. :P

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 1

Adding to this thread, I just heard Last Days of Humanity.

I like mindless noise, but I feel that this is a bit too much for me to handle. Especially since it appears to have strange effects on my rectal channel. :blink:

I dunno, maybe someone here will like this. I'll have to listen more to this accurately judge this. Right now, though, my stomach feels weird after listening to that... :blink:

Adding to this thread, I just heard Last Days of Humanity.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBP8imm03Mo

I like mindless noise, but I feel that this is a bit too much for me to handle. Especially since it appears to have strange effects on my rectal channel. :blink:

I dunno, maybe someone here will like this. I'll have to listen more to this accurately judge this. Right now, though, my stomach feels weird after listening to that... :blink:

...It sounded more like a bunch of banging around rather than music. It was rather odd.

That seems to be the one type of metal I could never get into. I'm mostly a death, black and melodic death type person. I do like some thrash and punk though.

Edited by Discordian

I assume you're talking to me, Crispy? Since you linked cybergrind as a response to my post about goregrind.

Kinda off-topic, but I think that Last Days of Humanity incomprehensible growling has odd side-effects on my stomach. Not sure, have to investigate more into that.

edit: it feels as if my intenstines physically gets turned about inside me when I listen to their stuff. :blink:

prolly shouldn't listen too much to them.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

I assume you're talking to me, Crispy? Since you linked cybergrind as a response to my post about goregrind.

*looks again*

Well, shit. Sorry about that, Viscra, my bad.

I agree with you, listening to that song made me feel a little weird.

• Brohoof 1

*looks again*

Well, shit. Sorry about that, Viscra, my bad.

I agree with you, listening to that song made me feel a little weird.

I never thought that listening to music could affect my physical condition!

That's probably because of the growling. Sounds at a low enough frequency affects the rectal channel of the human body, I've heard. My recent bathroom visit and my intestines turning around seems to confirm that.

Hey girls who wanna stay in shape now have a new way of using the bathroom and losing all that awful water they drank that's making them get more weight! 8D

Listen to Last Days of Humanity. <.< >.>

• Brohoof 2

I never thought that listening to music could affect my physical condition!

That's probably because of the growling. Sounds at a low enough frequency affects the rectal channel of the human body, I've heard.

That just screams something grind would do on purpose, ha ha. It's kind of awesome just for that.

• Brohoof 1

That just screams something grind would do on purpose, ha ha. It's kind of awesome just for that.

I know, right! This right here would be a infinitely better medical cure for constipation for those who don't want to get a tube shoved up their behind!

WIsh that was an option during my elementary school years. >.>

Yeah, enemas are no laughing matter.

...Somepony's gonna quote me on that, I can feel it.

Anyway, fuck yeah, Dethklok.

Edit: Oh hai, four hundred posts.

Edited by Crispy

Thank you!

Kinda disappointing how there's only two tracks from this EP on youtube. Scrap Brain Zone and Laserdrome are stellar!

New guys from another forum I go on. I think everyone should listen.