Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

That Vindicator song ain't half bad. Nice old school feel.

Ever listen to After The Burial? I had the pleasure of seeing them years ago at Lyons Town Hall, back when they had the original singer.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtJuxWetqDA&feature=relmfu

Also, almost anypony that listens to hardcore knows about Comeback Kid, but not a lot of people listened to the band prior to that, which was Figure Four. Comeback Kid was actually a side project that just got WAY more popular.

Edited by Crispy

Ever listen to After The Burial? I had the pleasure of seeing them years ago at Lyons Town Hall, back when they had the original singer.

Heard of them and listened to a few tracks. Not too big on them but I think people should have a good time enjoying them.

This guy in action: jaw dropping. Although the band got some criticism for the new album, he kicks ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCixNXD0pxs

And now a ballad (yeah, I'll tend to post a lot). Now, brb: gonna change avatar.

• Brohoof 1

Hey girls who wanna stay in shape now have a new way of using the bathroom and losing all that awful water they drank that's making them get more weight! 8D

Listen to Last Days of Humanity. <.< >.>

I imagine their music being played on a constant loop in some kind of torture chamber, while constantly being plugged into a IV. That's p. much my vision of someone's personal hell.

I imagine their music being played on a constant loop in some kind of torture chamber, while constantly being plugged into a IV. That's p. much my vision of someone's personal hell.

Unless that person has a thing for coprophagia.

One of my favorite bands ever, period.

AGAIN.

Human Abstract is sick. I love when guitarists are classically trained.

This thread deserves a bit of Scar Symmetry. Here's two songs I absolutely love by them, the two songs are parts one and two so be sure to listen to both.

I love when metal bands make multiple part songs and each part sounds so different yet the same like this.