Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Anybody els excited for the new Black Sabbath album coming out next month.

Rock in peace Jeff Hanneman you always did lay down the best Satan. Reign in Hell \\m//

Hmmm... I'm assuming you're new here.

I'm so metal, that whenever I masturbate it sounds like blast beats. Talk about blast beating the meat.

(edited)

Re-listening to albums I haven't heard in years. Say what you will about the man himself, but I consider this album one of the best albums of my youth. It still holds up to this day IMO.

Edited by stryker

So Avenged Sevenfold leaked a bit of a preview of one of their new songs that will be coming out I guess. The riff sounds really great, it really has like an old school metal sound to it. Still not sure what to expect of the new album, but I really hope it exceeds my expectations, or at least meets them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VM6yceD0q0

Hmmm... I'm assuming you're new here.

No.  Bad Squee. 

stock-photo-bad-dog-dirty-sad-english-bu

Anybody els excited for the new Black Sabbath album coming out next month.

I wasn't aware they had new stuff coming out.  I'm still a pretty big fan of the older stuff, it's what I grew up listening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjbMVXj0F8

• Brohoof 1

No.  Bad Squee. 

img-1461003-1-stock-photo-bad-dog-dirty-

From now on you shall refer to me as Dawn, not Squee.

Yea so like, I'm really bored right now. So like I'm just going to post this song.

So, Tim Lambesis apparently got himself into some deep shit. He allegedly tried to hire a hitman to axe his wife, and it turned out the hitman was actually an undercover cop.

Here's my favorite As I Lay Dying song.

(edited)

Dogs that talk back get the newspaper.

Posting these guys before I go to sleep.  They helped get me through work last night.  Good times.

Woof Woof Bark Bark Meow! DRI>SOD

You know, I actually haven't posted some DRI in a while. Crossover thrash is good stuff I tell you what.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Starting "One of Us Is the Killer" right now and I can tell straight away this is going to be a marvelous thrill ride. Listen to this for insanity.

• Brohoof 1

One of the best deathcore bands out there, I tell ya.

Starting "One of Us Is the Killer" right now and I can tell straight away this is going to be a marvelous thrill ride. Listen to this for insanity.

YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTHHHHHHH.

I actually might like this one more than Miss Machine, to be honest. We'll see how it holds over time.

• Brohoof 1

Miss Machine

Wasn't that a user on the forums??? >.> >.> >.>

But yeah, um, anyway, uh, gotta post some metal now, uh crap, uhhhh

here you go, have some pony metal:

Wasn't that a user on the forums??? >.> >.> >.>

Really there was a user here who named themselves after a Dillinger Escape Plan album....hmmn oh well leaving some Tool here because I might as well

It's gotten to the point where I read "gooM" as "Moog" but go from right to left.

Anyway, new Dillinger was a very worthwhile experience; as I said to Twiliscael, they've diversified enough, but they diversified even more for this album and it turned out really well.

I'm back with Within Temptation's first album, which is admittedly amazing.  Way better than their later stuff if you ask me.   Pure gothic metal.  

I have like no time to go on here anymore.  :(.   I miss being able to go on this place.  

(edited)

It's gotten to the point where I read "gooM" as "Moog" but go from right to left.

I don't think that you're the first one to do that, and ever since you've been using Tamama avis I imagine you in real life as Tamama....I think that I'm the first one who has been thinking that.

I have like no time to go on here anymore.   I miss being able to go on this place.  

Don't worry you'll get the time here soon.

and also might as well leave something here while I'm posting

Edited by gooM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHN2qzRsIPA

grindcore is beautiful

I have like no time to go on here anymore. sad.png. I miss being able to go on this place.

WELL MAYBE IF YOU'D STOP BEING WORST K-ON YOU COULD COME HERE MORE.

Damn, I've now been tempted to re-listen to Blackwater Park, halfway through the album and it still sounds as amazing as the first time I heard it. Being home alone in your apartment with Opeth blasted up is fun.

That was the first Opeth I eve r listened to, and likely the only, even though it was good.

I don't think that you're the first one to do that, and ever since you've been using Tamama avis I imagine you in real life as Tamama....I think that I'm the first one who has been thinking that.

Can I help it if Tamama is hella dorbs?

While I'm not listening to metal right now, I feel like I need to leave this here again. This is a very small band that packs a huge punch and is doing so much innovative stuff.

Prepare yourselves for the most zipitty zazz splendiferous zippity zop boop bop you ever did see. Hear. Whatever. Listen to it.

• Brohoof 1