Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

(edited)

Bumping my bros because the album came out yesterday.  Pick it up if you like what you've heard.

I second that.

Glad I picked this up. I really like their vocalist.

Listening to more After The Burial lately. I prefer the re-issue to the original personally. You can actually (kind of) hear the bass and I prefer this vocalist for this album's style.

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)

@@Twiliscael,

How dare you call the drumming in this song shitty, I love this song!!!

Just because Periphery's cover has more complex drumming doesn't make the drumming in Metallica's version shitty. Periphery fanboy, much??? Plus the drumming in Metallica's version fits the song better and sounds better. I mean it sounds better in this particular song. Oh, and news flash, it's Metallica's fucking song!

Edited by Champion RD92

@@Twiliscael,

Just because Periphery's cover has more complex drumming doesn't make the drumming in Metallica's version shitty. Periphery fanboy, much??? Plus the drumming in Metallica's version fits the song better and sounds better. I mean it fits better in this particular song.

When did I ever say that..? If it was on some Youtube comment, I act edgy as fuck and like a complete prick on those just because I love to see fanboys get all butthurt and stuff. So basically I'm exactly what everyone hates ;)

Let it be known that Lars Ulrich is a huge dick, though. He's the reason that Metallica isn't on Spotify because he wants everyone to purchase their music.

You've got to plug this whenever Metallica is mentioned.

• Brohoof 1

When did I ever say that..? If it was on some Youtube comment, I act edgy as fuck and like a complete prick on those just because I love to see fanboys get all butthurt and stuff. So basically I'm exactly what everyone hates wink.png

You're exactly the kind of person that I absolutely despise. I just lost a bunch of respect for you.

Well, whatever, we're friends so I guess I'll let it go xP

You're exactly the kind of person that I absolutely despise. I just lost a bunch of respect for you.

Well, whatever, we're friends so I guess I'll let it go xP

The difference is I do it for entertainment, while some people do it because they actually disrespect the band or whatever. Youtube comments are the breeding ground of internet stupidity and there's nothing you can do to change that.

New 'marth album this year. Looking forward to it.

The difference is I do it for entertainment, while some people do it because they actually disrespect the band or whatever. Youtube comments are the breeding ground of internet stupidity and there's nothing you can do to change that.

Yes, but it's impossible to tell the difference between people who are just fucking around and people who actually mean it and are just assholes. I don't see the point in being a dick, even if it's just for fun.

Yes, but it's impossible to tell the difference between people who are just fucking around and people who actually mean it and are just assholes. I don't see the point in being a dick, even if it's just for fun.

Which is why you're not a dick, and you should stay that way ;)

I'm falling in love with this band. They remind me of Black Sabbath except with a more evil feel.

I'm glad they're quickly rising to popularity all around the world. They deserve it if you ask me.

Because it's fun and all light hearted to do it for fun, that's why.

Leaving some more Shai Hulud here, because I love Shai Hulud

Well anyway, I actually really like Periphery's cover of One. For some stupid reason, when I first listened to it, I was like "the original is way better!!!" but then I realized that Periphery's version is pretty cool.

• Brohoof 1

Lets get some RXYZYXR in here!

(Pronounced ark-sa-zyck-sur)

Djenty djent djent stuff. Imo the modern Meshuggah. All my friends I show it too agree, they fuckin' love these guys. FanTASTIC lyrics too.

So I'm giving this album another shot and I think I'm getting into it a bit more. I would probably say that these are my favorite songs so far from the album

Cool to see you getting into more Metalcore music. Killswitch Engage are probably one of the easiest Metalcore bands to get into, and they were the first Metalcore band for me. The End of Heartache was my first Metalcore album along with The Powerless Rise by As I Lay Dying.

@@Twiliscael,

Just because Periphery's cover has more complex drumming doesn't make the drumming in Metallica's version shitty. Periphery fanboy, much??? Plus the drumming in Metallica's version fits the song better and sounds better. I mean it sounds better in this particular song. Oh, and news flash, it's Metallica's fucking song!

>Mentions Metallica

>Defends Metallica

>Acting like a Metallica fanboy

>Calls other people "elitists"

>Metallica is inferior to Slayer and will always be

>Lol

I wantz to post da Slayer nowz.

>Mentions Metallica

>Defends Metallica

>Lol

1. Defending a Metallica song I really like doesn't make me a fanboy.

2. I don't know what me calling other people "elitists" has to do with anything.

3. I like Metallica more than Slayer. If you like Slayer better, good for you.

• Brohoof 1

Okay now you all can have some drop Z tuning guitar work.

Also I dont think this is HLB because I've seen this on someone else's Soundcloud posted off of a guitar forum.

Still tasty riffage.

1. Defending a Metallica song I really like doesn't make me a fanboy.

2. I don't know what me calling other people "elitists" has to do with anything.

3. I like Metallica more than Slayer. If you like Slayer better, good for you.

Slayer> Metallica + Megadeth

Becuz Slayer is lieks wun uf tha gr8est mtul bandz eva. Andz Show No Mercy pwns anyting maed buy Metallica

Oh gawd dis is gunna be good. *pulls out popcorn and soda, and sits in a chair* time to sit back and watch the great war between Dawn and RD92 erupt, it'll happen soon.

Anyways until then I'll be posting more, so have one more Shai Hulud song

• Brohoof 1

>Mentions Metallica

>Defends Metallica

>Lol

you don't know how to use maymay arrows properly yung bull ;)

Well, I listened to section 80 today, so i don't really have that much metal to talk about.

I BET I'LL BE A FUCKING COWARD

Slayer> Metallica + Megadeth

Becuz Slayer is lieks wun uf tha gr8est mtul bandz eva. Andz Show No Mercy pwns anyting maed buy Metallica

Didn't you say you wanted us to get along and not fight anymore? And yet you're still trying to start fights with me? Make up your mind bro.

• Brohoof 1

Didn't you say you wanted us to get along and not fight anymore? And yet you're still trying to start fights with me? Make up your mind bro.

He's just teasing, quit feeding the fire if you don't want a fire bro

Fuck all of your shit-tier, overrated, mainstream "extreme" thrash bands. Only experimental, dissonant black/death noise is real.

You speak very true words, my good sir I give my hat off to you

• Brohoof 1

Like Moog said, I'm just screwing around with you and you're taking it seriously.

Realistically, I do prefer Slayer over Metallica. I do like Metallica, I just like Slayer a lot more.

Fuck all of your shit-tier, overrated, mainstream "extreme" thrash bands. Only experimental, dissonant black/death noise is real.

I hate it when people act like Slayer is some super extreme offensive shit. I MEAN DO YOU EVEN BUYER'S MARKET Xdddd

Black noise can be interesting sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

New 'marth album this year. Looking forward to it.

When you mentioned 'marth, I thought you meant "March", as in, the release month. Almost thought it's been out for two months already, heh.

But yeah, I'm also looking forward to it. I pissed myself (in a good way?) over Surtur Rising, so I hope this next one's gonna be nearly as good. THAT SINGLE SOUNDS GOOD BRO.

Also, my avatar + Black Metal. Love it.

• Brohoof 3