Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

My CDs came in the mail today wub.png  Well atleast two of them did dry.png . My Emperor CD didn't come, maybe it'll come some other day. Hopefully tomorrow. ._.

@Moog You jelly brah?

tumblr_mmz5q2qKyO1ro0r9eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmz5q2qKyO1ro0r9eo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmz5q2qKyO1ro0r9eo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmz5q2qKyO1ro0r9eo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmz5q2qKyO1ro0r9eo4_1280.jpg

So awesome wub.png

@Moog You jelly brah?

Nice fail, but yeah you've got Opeth now, cool. I'm not jelly of Death since I'm not a fan of them. Not jelly anymore due to how you've been constantly going at it to the point where I don't give a shit anymore.

Anyways some more Neurosis

Nice fail, but yeah you've got Opeth now, cool. I'm not jelly of Death since I'm not a fan of them. Not jelly anymore due to how you've been constantly going at it to the point where I don't give a shit anymore.

Damn, Moog's got an attitude. I like this Moog ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0ylUTRCFU

(I have such a pleb taste in black metal)

This is one of the best bands I've heard these past few weeks recently.

YOU'RE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAAAAAAAL

Oh alrighty then.

I'm gonna post some In Flames, because I almost never post any In Flames. And I give them a little too much shit.

I'm gonna post some In Flames, because I almost never post any In Flames. And I give them a little too much shit.

Your In Flames posts up until this one: NO DA NEW IN FLAMES IZ A WURST IVE ONLY HERD DA TITLE TRACK FRUM CUM CLEERITY AND SINCE DAT WUNS BAD ALL DA NEW IN FLAMES SONGS R BAD

Yeah, I'd say that you give them way too much shit

Damn, Moog's got an attitude. I like this Moog

no, you don't like Moog with an attitude, nobody does.

• Brohoof 1

Damn Moog, you sure are in a bad moog right now. Hahahahaha xD  

Yea I'm gonna try to make this post relevant now.

I think that takes care of it.

Bro, you're either drunk as fuck or embracing your inner demon, both of which I encourage. I like this Moog, he reminds me of the side of myself I don't show people :D

Going to listen to TRAM. Apparently they're like AAL and have Abasi, so it can't be bad.

Damn Moog, you sure are in a bad moog right now. Hahahahaha xD 

How punny of you, I even forgot how to laugh.

Bro, you're either drunk as fuck or embracing your inner demon, both of which I encourage.

Yeah, anyways leaving another song here, might as well post some Converge because I don't know what else

• Brohoof 1

How punny of you, I even forgot how to laugh.

Well, do you need help remembering?

Since Moog posted a Converge song, I too will also post a Converge song. Because I lieks to copy Moogimg-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

This song is awesome and Come Clarity is awesome, so screw you Dawn.

And damn Moog, I've never seen you have an attitude like that lol, it was kinda funny.

And it seems whenever I'm annoyed, angered, or being a bother to other people, I still manage to be funny. Well I guess that's quite the quality to have.

Come Clarity was a good album, Reflect The Storm was one of the better tracks off of the album as well.

Well, do you need help remembering?

• Brohoof 1

And it seems whenever I'm annoyed, angered, or being a bother to other people, I still manage to be funny. Well I guess that's quite the quality to have.

May I ask what you were annoyed or angered at? You were obviously not in a good mood lol 

If it's private, then never mind, I understand.

May I ask what you were annoyed or angered at? You were obviously not in a good mood lol 

If it's private, then never mind, I understand.

Should I call you a therapist from now on? But anyways I was just annoyed at Dawn bragging for the 1000th time, even though I don't really give a damn about it, also I'm just fucking tired and most likely cranky.

Should I call you a therapist from now on? But anyways I was just annoyed at Dawn bragging for the 1000th time, even though I don't really give a damn about it, also I'm just fucking tired and most likely cranky.

Yeah I get like that when I'm tired too lol xD

Well here's more newer In Flames cause Dawn doesn't like it lolololol 

hey dawn u mad bro

(edited)

I love Kamelot, Epica, Alestorm, Turisas, and Nightwish, to name a few. I've got to meet and greet Epica. That was pretty sweet. And Alestorm is AMAZING live. I'm going to try to see Kamelot live (and get meet and greet tickets) in September. I'd really like to meet Tommy Karevik....he's so yummy *drools* wub.png I've seen them live before, but that was when Fabio Lione was filling in for Roy and soon after Tommy joined. These morons right in front of us brought their kids and stuck them on their shoulders when the concert started, though, so I couldn't see much. That was also Anette from Nightwish's last concert...

Edited by BaneShea

(edited)

Cranky? No, you've become a true bro.

Welcome to bro-hood, my good man bro.

This T.R.A.M. album is really cool. It's basically Animals as Leaders dumbed down a bit but alot more jazzy.

Dat sax, dawg.

Edited by Twiliscael

Cranky? No, you've become a true bro.

Welcome to bro-hood, my good man bro.

This T.R.A.M. album is really cool. It's basically Animals as Leaders dumbed down a bit but alot more jazzy.

Dat sax, dawg.

Well I guess that's a different way of looking at it, I should stay up all night while only eating candy more often then. And also dat album artwork, dat insect with the 4-tits...wow.

Yeah I get like that when I'm tired too lol xD

hey dawn u mad bro

Oh my god let's post more stuff that Dawn hates.

I doubt that Dawn knows who Underoath are, but I bet he'll hate them

And in order to keep this post relevant to metal...have this Periphery song, it's pretty cool.

Yeah! Let's keep that up, what else does Dawn hate?

• Brohoof 1

*giggles*

I love Kamelot, Epica, Alestorm, Turisas, and Nightwish, to name a few. I've got to meet and greet Epica. That was pretty sweet. And Alestorm is AMAZING live. I'm going to try to see Kamelot live (and get meet and greet tickets) in September. I'd really like to meet Tommy Karevik....he's so yummy *drools* img-1475239-1-wub.png I've seen them live before, but that was when Fabio Lione was filling in for Roy and soon after Tommy joined. These morons right in front of us brought their kids and stuck them on their shoulders when the concert started, though, so I couldn't see much. That was also Anette from Nightwish's last concert...

Well hello there and welcome to Crispy's metal thread. Eveyone on here is anything but normal.

I really don't give a flying a fuck. I'll just post some At the Gates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSECdsvzqo

Well hello there and welcome to Crispy's metal thread. Eveyone on here is anything but normal.

You wanna fight, m8. I'll have you know I'm on a division 2 junior varsity football team, you prick.

(Love you Dawn <3)

Have a totally relevant song about artificial Christmas trees and bitchy girlfriends.

I really don't give a flying a fuck. I'll just post some At the Gates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhSECdsvzqo

In Flames > At The Gates

Melodeath > Death Metal

The Cure > The Smiths

Radiohead > Nirvana

TAKE THAT BOI

You wanna fight, m8. I'll have you know I'm on a division 2 junior varsity football team, you prick.

An example of how nothing in the metal thread is anywhere near normal.

• Brohoof 3

Well at least you guys aren't posting songs that I hate. I mean hate pretty much any hair band, ecpecially Poison, Warrant and Bon Jovi. I also hate Def Leopard, Neo-Destruction, Cold Lake era Celtic Frost and ohhh shit what did I just do?

You wanna fight, m8. I'll have you know I'm on a division 2 junior varsity football team, you prick. (Love you Dawn <3)

Oh yea, well I have a gun. It shoots water.

lol that's good. I'm the shy, quiet one who sits in the corner. When people first heard that I listen to a lot of metal, I got a lot of weird looks. I honestly would never want to be normal. It's just no fun!  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh yea, well I have a gun. It shoots water.

Tough luck fucker, as a registered hunter coming from a long family linage of deer, bear, and pheasant hunters, I have multiple hunting firearms ranging from handguns to shotguns to rifles, as well as having a father in specialized law enforcement with access to military grade equipment and weaponry. Also, can't forget about the PDW's.

This band is sick. Just not on their first album. Their first album was so processed and synthetic.

Edited by Twiliscael