Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

(edited)
On 2013-05-18 at 11:54 PM, Twiliscael said:

Yeah, not sure why I even brought it up. Guess 'cause I figured we're all bros and all and can handle bro stuff maturely. Like bros.

More Human Abstract for you.

Oh, definitely bro. We're bros who give out ultra-hard fistbumps and stuff.

Edited by uuunph
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not going to lie, I have made topics in the Life Advice section. I just need help figuring out certain things.

But anyways have some Tool, because I said so.

I'm not going to lie, I have made topics in the Life Advice section. I just need help figuring out certain things.

Who the hell would feel embarrassed that they posted in the Life Advice section? But then again I guess that's hard for me to understand since I don't really care about people knowing really personal stuff about me.

Some Sleep from me

since I don't really care about people knowing really personal stuff about me.

A/S/L? winkyface winkyface.

So good morning metalthread people. I would actually post metal, but I'm usually listen to non-metal stuff when I wake up. As of lately, that is.

(edited)

So good morning metalthread people. I would actually post metal, but I'm usually listen to non-metal stuff when I wake up. As of lately, that is.

So do I, brahhhhh. Rocking the new Streetlight Manifesto album. Fuck you, Djenty wink.png

I'm Moog and I like Converge.

So I listened to You Fail Me for the first time last night. It was pretty good, but it felt a bit short. I'd love to have heard another song or two on there. It was only a little longer than a half an hour sad.png

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know what that means, but I have a feeling that it's supposed to be something sexual.

Anyways got some good Sludge for you guys hanging out on the metal thread

So I listened to You Fail Me for the first time last night. It was pretty good, but it felt a bit short. I'd love to have heard another song or two on there. It was only a little longer than a half an hour img-1479368-2-sad.png

Probably the reason why it feels so short is because there isn't a long 11 and a half minute track on the end of the album.

And for some reason, I still haven't checked out Demons & Wizards even though I think Jon Schaffer and Hansi Kursch are both awesome. They've only got two releases though, so yeah. Got a very huge case of side-project-ism-ish-ing.

Yeah the only albums so far have been released in 2000 and in 2005. It's pretty good, but Kursch and Schaffer are both better in their own bands.

(edited)

I'm gonna post some Kreator, because I'm listening to them right now. This is so much better than Mainstreamtallica LOL.

And some Emperor too.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Listening to "The Mantle" right now. I've been cursed with the fact that I've never been able to make it all the way through an Agalloch record, and so far, I've liked what I've heard from "Ashes Against the Grain" more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dnu_kI3eII

Agalloch are good, though yeah I agree with you on Ashes Against the Grain being better than The Mantle.

Also I've been listening to this song on repeat for almost the whole day, I should so listen to their full album.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
Also I've been listening to this song on repeat for almost the whole day, I should so listen to their full album.

ZOMFG! You like Sepultura??? Oh yea right, you told me lol. I actually haven't listened to Roots Bloody Roots or Beneath the Remains but I should, and I want to. Anyways, I'm gonna post some Arise and Chaos A.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJUdDpRYh6o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lqa4tsg8rY

IMHO, I think Sepultura is way better than Pantera. I like Pantera too, it's just that Sepultura are much better.

• Brohoof 1

I may not be able to agree with you on The Smiths being better than The Cure and many other dumb comparisons that we have, but here's one that I can agree on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooeq2iPfwto

Fuck yea, (although we do both agree that Opeth is better than Dream Theater). Sepultura just sound more agressive than Pantera, and they can make really good slower songs too. Even (I know this is really stupid) Sepultura's band name is better. Sepultura means "grave" in Portugese, Pantera means "panther" in Spanish.

But whatever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep19aQWtBeI

• Brohoof 1

It's one in the morning and I'm freaking out over one of my school projects. So this is relapsing...

A Seregon EP. Pretty cool stuff, with a much better artwork than The Movement. Song is also pretty good too.

There isn't enough avenged in this thread either.

That's because 90% of the people in here have a fucking bitch fit if you post Avenged Sevenfold in here. I'm basically the only one in here that likes them. 

Since I haven't posted in here in a couple days, I'll post some things I've listened to recently.

I listened to Metropolis pt.2 again this morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad_chktqWLo

I also listened to United Abominations by Megadeth yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR3lD9N2jXQ

• Brohoof 2

There isn't enough avenged in this thread either.

That's because 90% of the people in here have a fucking bitch fit if you post Avenged Sevenfold in here. I'm basically the only one in here that likes them. 

*insert generic and unfunny joke referring to A7X and their fans here*

But anyways the only person who will bitch about A7X anymore is Dawn, I've gotten bored of repeating the same jokes over and over again.

Have some Baroness

• Brohoof 2

I see A7X as a rock band trying to be edgy and failing, but that's just me.

Devin Townsend is the best vocalist of all time part one

I see A7X as a rock band trying to be edgy and failing, but that's just me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW9WUCJSK1E

Devin Townsend is the best vocalist of all time part one

+1 on that. He's got insane lungs, and is versatile as phuk. He's also the best metal comedian since ever.

I went to the end of every song on the list just to see what he says in between. Amazing.

More Seregon. Good track, especially for the Bioshock fans, but I hate the artwork so much...

But anyways the only person who will bitch about A7X anymore is Dawn, I've gotten bored of repeating the same jokes over and over again.

It'd be pretty easy to get his nerves going with just a little bit of slander on his favourite bands.

(edited)

Dude, calm down. Seriously.

*insert generic and unfunny joke referring to A7X and their fans here* But anyways the only person who will bitch about A7X anymore is Dawn, I've gotten bored of repeating the same jokes over and over again.

lulz 

I'm just gonna leave some Carcass and Morbid Angel on here. For the hell of it and because I'm bored.

It'd be pretty easy to get his nerves going with just a little bit of slander on his favourite bands.

Go for it brah, insult my favorite band. 

I don't remember if I ever posted Jud Jud in here, so I'm gonna post Jud Jud in here.

Sticking to the funny hardcore theme because I also love me some Shark Punch.

• Brohoof 1

A little surprised at how not-shit this album sounds. A little Metallica-esque, but it works for them.

All of that is of the highest quality.

Go for it brah, insult my favorite band. 

In hopes of incurring the wrath of the mighty Hatecrew member? I wouldn't dare dream of it.

• Brohoof 2