Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

In hopes of incurring the wrath of the mighty Hatecrew member? I wouldn't dare dream of it.

B*tch, I'm the captain of the mighty Hatecrew. You know what? I'm gonna post some Bodom now. Children of Bodom were actually the first metal band that I ever really liked.

All hail the might Hatecrew!

Now I wanna post the first Metal album that had gotten me into the Metal fandom, Around The Fur by Deftones, it was the first for me, and I still do enjoy it.

That one and Lateralus by Tool

(edited)

The first metal album that 100% convinced me that this shit rules is "The Silent Circus" by Between the Buried and Me. I came into metal through the back door for sure.

Edited by ToBeATree
  • Brohoof 1

Go for it brah, insult my favorite band.

Carcass is homosex entry level grindcore for the most pleb of plebs and should not be taken seriously and their melodeath shit just secured their place as a shit band

seriously melodeath is bad

this was the first metal cd I ever bought myself lel

my parents had a fit over the artwork

• Brohoof 1

The top metal band IMO is goddamn Crystal Viper.

Poland has one of the top metal scenes if you ask me personally. Second to Nordic countries in my top metal bands.

Slow paced power-metal, sounding pretty cool. At first, I thought the vocalist was a male countertenor, turns out the vocalist is totally not a guy. I wish I had some more female vocalist metal that kinda sounds like this one in the chorus of this song. Or Angela Gossow and Alissa White-Gluz. That'd be cool.

Also, Fransesco Paoli. He uses triggers, but seriously, starting with the fill from 5:32. Must require some extreme masturbatory muscles, triggers or not.

Carcass is homosex entry level grindcore for the most pleb of plebs and should not be taken seriously and their melodeath shit just secured their place as a shit band

seriously melodeath is bad

Wow, you actually went that far. At least we can agree on something though.

Technically, the first metal CD I ever got was Ten Thousand Fists, but I don't know if that really counts...

Mine was Indestructible from five years ago. Not joking.

Mine was Indestructible from five years ago. Not joking.

I had just gotten really into Disturbed like the year before Indestructible came out, and I remember how excited I was when I got it lol

I still love Disturbed, even after all these years.

Carcass is homosex entry level grindcore for the most pleb of plebs and should not be taken seriously and their melodeath shit just secured their place as a shit band seriously melodeath is bad

lulz Tool iz prog metul 4 ppl who work at glory holes.

The first metal album, as in the first album that got me into metal was Are You Dead Yet? by Children of Bodom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12w9Iaz7hpo

It was a joke, it wasn't anything serious lol. I mean, you've made fun of At the Gates before even though you like them too.

Not in the way you did, I never said that they were for people who work at gloryholes, and yes I know you weren't serious.

Anyways while on the subject of At The Gates, it's been a while since I've listened to them

Not in the way you did, I never said that they were for people who work at gloryholes, and yes I know you weren't serious.

I think we were playing the "let's make fun of bands that we both like game".  I'll admit that game is kinda fun.

Hey, so you guys know of any gothic metal bands that I might like?  Show me some recommendations.

I think we were playing the "let's make fun of bands that we both like game".  I'll admit that game is kinda fun.

All we did was just messing up their band names, yeah that was quite the fun, I enjoyed it more than I should have.

Hey, so you guys know of any gothic metal bands that I might like?  Show me some recommendations.

Ask the guy next to me, I don't know shit when it comes down to Gothic Metal. I don't even know what that is, so yeah I might as well give it a try as well, count me in on the recommendations.

All we did was just messing up their band names, yeah that was quite the fun, I enjoyed it more than I should have.

Ask the guy next to me, I don't know shit when it comes down to Gothic Metal. I don't even know what that is, so yeah I might as well give it a try as well, count me in on the recommendations.

Lol some of them were pretty funny, Cuntverge, At the Gay Parade, In Fags LOL xD But yea, I want to try gothic metal. See what all the buzz about it is.

(edited)

But anyways the only person who will bitch about A7X anymore is Dawn, I've gotten bored of repeating the same jokes over and over again.

You got that right. 

All I ever do is post things I know Djenty hates just because fuck him.

Like Rings of Saturn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKMrR2K3AAw

Seriously doe, Dingir.. Embryonic Anomaly had a good direction, but was so fockin' processed and ca complete instrumental wank-fest. It's always good stuff when the opening vocal line is actually a random "EUUUUUUUUUGH" that cuts off half a measure too short.

Also, Fransesco Paoli. He uses triggers, but seriously, starting with the fill from 5:32. Must require some extreme masturbatory muscles, triggers or not.

Fleshgod Aporkalisp <3333

First metal? I'd listened to alot of thrash and whatnot beforehand, but my first real "metal" album was the Human Abstract's Noctrune. Near the beginning also included Deftones.

Yeah, I posted them recently. Fuck you too.

I like watching Moog and Dawn go at it. They're like two horny animals, and just continue to go on and on and on, occasionally stopping for rest and time to recover, but then they just keep going at it until the other one cracks first. Then, the smallest thing sets 'em off, and they begin again.

:3

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)

Lol some of them were pretty funny, Cuntverge, At the Gay Parade, In Fags LOL xD But yea, I want to try gothic metal. See what all the buzz about it is.

At the Gay Parade was probably the best one that I came up with, and I wanna try Gothic Metal because I don't even know what the fuck that is.

I like watching Moog and Dawn go at it. They're like two horny animals, and just continue to go on and on and on, occasionally stopping for rest and time to recover, but then they just keep going at it until the other one cracks first. Then, the smallest thing sets 'em off, and they begin again.

:3

....this is slightly arousing....in a very strange way.
Edited by Moog
  • Brohoof 2

At the Gay Parade was probably the best one that I came up with, and I wanna try Gothic Metal because I don't even know what the fuck that is.

....this is slightly arousing....in a very strange way.

I'm gonna try listening to Typw O Negative, I heard there album Bloody Kisses is good. In fact I'm gonna try listening to this song right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onnn8U4_nwE

Hey, so you guys know of any gothic metal bands that I might like? Show me some recommendations.

just listen to le swans

specifically filth, greed, holy money, and public castration is a good idea. It's gothic rock, but fuck you there's no difference.

Why is that people in this thread only know the entry level musicians of their favorite sub-genres?

Why is that people in this thread only know the entry level musicians of their favorite sub-genres?

I doubt that Converge, Shai Hulud, and Norma Jean are entry level Metalcore bands. Seriously, stuff like Killswitch Engage, Atreyu and As I Lay Dying are entry level.

(edited)

@@Moog, this is going down in my hard drive and never leaving.

img-1484014-1-7ab5ec887910cb4b72ed412399

I found this to be fucktardedly funny, okay? 

WOOHOO Now everyone can have that post on their hard drive. I guess it would be cool to have my post on a couple of tumblr reblogs or facebook shares or wherever else you plan on uploading that.

But anyways I don't have anything else to post so yeah I'll just post Deftones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2Aba-BYF8

Edited by Moog
  • Brohoof 1