Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

(edited)

Well, I was wondering when or if someone would notice that

Also for you guys and your Trash Thrash topic have some Sepultura

These aren't the droids we're looking for. ÉSTA ES SEPULTURA:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0krreagQlyE

The only reason I know what this says is because I took Spanish in high school lol xD

And now I guess I'll post more thrash metal:

Ha, trust me, high school level Spanish about the extent of my skill in the language...

And for my, like, favorite Metallica song EVAR:

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 1

I think everybody on earth with a Youtube account have received a message or two from these guys. I'm glad I got one, because they are really good, Buried was a great album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXV35O23_0w

And while I'm talking about Deathcore, I might as well post Veil of Maya

This is the point where I notice how little I know about metal :P

Wrest of Leviathan did a project called Lurker of Chalice, and he only released one album from it in 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad90kEXKSG4

Listening to this as a strong recommendation from this guy, Myke C-Town, whose channel you should subscribe to if you enjoy seeing physical copies of music, especially vinyl. He's also part of Dead End Hip Hop, which is cool if you enjoy hip hop (like myself). He discusses the album in question at 8:24.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As a typical death metal band, you might as well take the step forward and become a tech-death band, or take the step back to deathcore.

My two cents, anyways.

It's been too long since I had a Pure-riffery fangasm.

Listen to that wannabe sludge outro. Tasty.

I hope Super Collider doesn't disappoint.

Super Collider disappoints big-time. I actually couldn't get through the entire thing, which seldom happens.

And while I'm talking about Deathcore, I might as well post Veil of Maya

Veil of Mayaaaaaaa <3

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)

This literally gave me a headache just listening to ten seconds of it .-.

Yeah that outro is actually pretty boss.

Also, Ragnarok's been growing on me lately.

Edited by Champion RD92

As a typical death metal band, you might as well take the step forward and become a tech-death band, or take the step back to deathcore.

My two cents, anyways.

Super Collider disappoints big-time. I actually couldn't get through the entire thing, which seldom happens.

Veil of Mayaaaaaaa <3

Pfft, "step back to deathcore"? Everyone knows that Drop G# chug riffs are the future. And Pure-riffery, I'm liking that.

Also listening to Deconstruction now. This opening track has a moderate to high concentration of cool.

• Brohoof 1

Pfft, "step back to deathcore"? Everyone knows that Drop G# chug riffs are the future.

Oh you know I love deathcore and even I see how many flaws it has.

Also listening to Deconstruction now. This opening track has a moderate to high concentration of cool.

Deconstruction is right behind Ziltoid as best Devin solo project album, tied with Addicted in my opinion. 

Apparently it's a concept album, too.

• Brohoof 1

...So was it at least better than 13, or do you think

is pretty much gonna be my reaction? mellow.png

And now, last thrash song of the day. Just to make you all thoroughly sick(er) of it. Aber es ist eine Deutsche Band mit eine Bier-Bessessenheit, so es ist gut. :)

(P.S. - Watch out for dem areolae, kiddies. They'll poke yer eyes out.)

(edited)

...So was it at least better than 13, or do you think

is pretty much gonna be my reaction? mellow.png

It was pretty bad.

You be the judge I guess, but really, I think 13 was better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EBsV3jb_DQ

Nobody should ever have to think that 13 was better than anything, ever mellow.png

I think they died around the time of Risk and have only been trying so desperately to make a comeback, like most 80's bands.

Edited by Twiliscael

I think they died around the time of Risk and have only been trying so desperately to make a comeback, like most 80's bands.

Slayer already has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQsUSOmUAIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0Az_f2jAXc

Three killer records right here, with God Hates Us All being my favorite thing they've ever done, as I've said before.

• Brohoof 1

Oh you know I love deathcore and even I see how many flaws it has.

Dude same. I do too with some nu-groove-ish stuff as well. It just flows better with me. And this has Vincente Bennette (spelling?) in it, so it's like, two deathcore bands in one song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0WPv7wr5EE

Deconstruction is right behind Ziltoid as best Devin solo project album, tied with Addicted in my opinion. 

Apparently it's a concept album, too.

Sumeria has Joe Duplantier (mai hasubando) in it! Oh yeah. Ziltoid the Omniscient is an amazing guy. Phooey, and double phooey!

• Brohoof 1

Death Metal? Eh, I never liked Death Metal for some reason, it never left an impression on me. I love Melodic Death Metal, at least what I've heard so far

Why you no likes the death metal? :( I lieks the death metal.

But since you like melodeat, here's some more melodeath.

En español, por favor

Aye guey, yo puedo hablar Espanol pero no se como escribir  :l

Why you no likes the death metal? sad.png I lieks the death metal.

Sorry, Dawn :( but Death Metal never left an impression on me, it feels too forgettable and nothing within that genre stands out to me. That's just my opinion though

But Death is a very solid band though, so I'll post some of their songs

(edited)
Sorry, Dawn but Death Metal never left an impression on me, it feels too forgettable and nothing within that genre stands out to me. That's just my opinion though   But Death is a very solid band though, so I'll post some of their songs

Aye pues. Some people who don't like death metal like Death for some reason. I'm not sure though:l You don't even like Swedish death metal? And no not melodeath. Swedish death =/= melodeath.

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Aye pues. Some people who don't like death metal like Death for some reason. I'm not sure though:l You don't even like Swedish death metal? And no not melodeath. Swedish death =/= melodeath.

That song you posted was pretty dam awesome, it doesn't really feel like regular Death Metal, just like Death. It kind of stands out more than the rest of the songs that I've heard

Why you no likes the death metal? sad.png I lieks the death metal.

A lot of people dislike Death Metal, me included, though I do like Melodeath and Prog Death. The main reason why I don't like Death Metal is because it sounds so boring to me. It's tough listening to Death Metal without falling asleep from boredom.

Anyways, some Dir En Grey for you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv98CSMkhpQ

That song you posted was pretty dam awesome, it doesn't really feel like regular Death Metal, just like Death. It kind of stands out more than the rest of the songs that I've heard

What exactly is "regular death metal"? Anyways, here are some good death metal albums you should check out. Some good shiet right dur. 

A lot of people dislike Death Metal, me included, though I do like Melodeath and Prog Death. The main reason why I don't like Death Metal is because it sounds so boring to me. It's tough listening to Death Metal without falling asleep from boredom.

Well it's an acquired taste, like other forms of extreme metal. I've heard people say things about black metal like "It's just the same note over and over again". 

What exactly is "regular death metal"? Anyways, here are some good death metal albums you should check out. Some good shiet right dur. 

I'd consider "regular Death Metal" to be stuff like Cannibal Corpse. I get anxious listening to them for some reason, and I just don't like it overall. 

Example

I listened to the first of the Morbid Angel album, and it worked. I'll check it :3

I'd consider "regular Death Metal" to be stuff like Cannibal Corpse. I get anxious listening to them for some reason, and I just don't like it overall. 

Example

I listened to the first of the Morbid Angel album, and it worked. I'll check it :3

But that's one of my favorite Cannibal Corpse songs :( Their stuff with Chris Barnes is pure gold. I really like their first album, Eaten Back to Life.

(edited)

It was pretty bad.

You be the judge I guess, but really, I think 13 was better.

[media]

Nobody should ever have to think that 13 was better than anything, ever img-1505613-2-mellow.png

Seriously, Dave, WHAT THE FUCK? This is "Have Cool, Will Travel" all over again...so unbelievably meh. Of course, I don't know why I'm surprised. After all, his born-again Christian douchery has basically barred him from ever performing any of the best songs off of KIMB live ever again, so I don't know why I keep expecting him to take me back to the past when the guy can't stop running from his own past. dry.png

Although I will say, of everything that's been put out since Risk, Endgame was definitely the closest they've come to recapturing the glory of the old days.

Now I need to wash the bad taste out of my mouth with some Testa-death:

Aye guey, yo puedo hablar Espanol pero no se como escribir  :l

El opuesto para mi, puedo escribirlo y leerlo más o menos bien, pero lo hablo como un mono retardado.

Edited by Lowline
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
El opuesto para mi, puedo escribirlo y leerlo más o menos bien, pero lo hablo como un mono retardado.

O pues, yo puedo leerlo poqito, pero me cuesta escribir lo. Si lo puedo hablar.

Okay back to English, awesome Dutch band, they too sing in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au_i44AJrpo

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Kind of have to agree with this. Really, it can be quite boring. Like I said, might as well go into technical death or deathcore for what it's worth, at least for sake of being a bit more interesting.

Too bad the band members themselves are hardcore dicks and are presumably dead considering they haven't released anything new in forever.