Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

I hated it.

I didn't hate it, I just found it to be really bland. It's just so boring. It might as well be elevator music. So my stance on it is I guess, neutral-negative.  

Remember when I said I have to be in a particular mood to want to listen to Cynic? Lo and behold, I am in that mood.

I think Traced in Air is better than their debut, personally. Alot more diverse and it just sounds better.

I'm back for at least a few minutes guise.  Once summer starts, I'll have time to come on here again.  

Here, have some early Cathedral.  

And also, Deafheaven, because they are amazing. 

Remember when I said I have to be in a particular mood to want to listen to Cynic? Lo and behold, I am in that mood.

I think Traced in Air is better than their debut, personally. Alot more diverse and it just sounds better.

Fucking love this band.  I prefer their debut, but whatever.  Different strokes for different folks.  It's not like they've ever released a bad album.  

• Brohoof 1

I can't decide whether I like Calculating Infinity, Miss Machine, or One of us is the Killer the most.

I like Miss Machine the most with Option Paralysis in a close second. Though I still need to listen to One of us is the Killer, maybe I might change my mind then.

But anyways might as well post some Eyehategod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfY0Hg1XfzY

• Brohoof 1

I'm back for at least a few minutes guise.  Once summer starts, I'll have time to come on here again.  

Jesus fuck, it's been a while. To be honest, my faith in you ever returning was waning. I'd need to remind myself of your X amount of factors that prohibit you from internetting and how they'll all be gone by summer.

Anywho, I know you like Koriklaani ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Jesus fuck, it's been a while. To be honest, my faith in you ever returning was waning. I'd need to remind myself of your X amount of factors that prohibit you from internetting and how they'll all be gone by summer.

I'll be back m8.  It's all thanks to school these days.  Three more weeks till freedom though.  I'm very, very anxious for it to start.   

Pic related.  

ore20no20imouto20ga20ko.jpg

Anyway, more metal.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U0Xo9ohdFk

Edited by ~Chaotic Twilight~
  • Brohoof 4

Glorious instrumental bands, these are very djent-heavy bands so yeah, hope you enjoy those types of sounds. Because I sure do!

There are loads of Djent fans in here, though the only Djent band that I've liked to a certain extent is Meshuggah.

But anyways while I'm posting I might as well leave another Eyehategod song

Eyelovethisband

(edited)

Glorious instrumental bands, these are very djent-heavy bands so yeah, hope you enjoy those types of sounds. Because I sure do!

Djent, you say? I like the part where they make the djent noise. They djent all over my djents and cause massive djent to djent the djenty djent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Da4GCw657g

Eyelovethisband

Eyeseewhatyoudidthere

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Djent, you say? I like the part where they make the djent noise. They djent all over my djents and cause massive djent to djent the djenty djent.

Y'know I've never been a Meshuggah fan despite how they practically made the sound/genre in the first place.

Uneven Structure, however, I totally love.

Edited by Nixter

Even more Eyehategod from me

Also Converge, just because it can't be a Moog post without Converge involved

Damn their older stuff is pretty fucking good

Y'know I've never been a Meshuggah fan despite how they practically made the sound/genre in the first place.

There are loads of Djent fans in here, though the only Djent band that I've liked to a certain extent is Meshuggah.

How ironic

• Brohoof 1

How ironic

Ironic indeed.

Now for some delicious synth-y industrial

and some synth-y melo death metal

Amaranthe has a female singer and two male vocalists, one screams/growls the other is a clean vocalist

good stuff

(edited)

I'll be back m8.  It's all thanks to school these days.  Three more weeks till freedom though.  I'm very, very anxious for it to start.   

Pic related.  

img-1521595-1-ore20no20imouto20ga20ko.jp

Anyway, more metal.  

Dude, I know that feel so hard. And yeah, all that school. Three weeks, exams and stuff.

And Machine Head, not enough being posted. I used to listen to them all the time. I love Robb Flynn's "Love Death" Baritone Flying V, it's so pretty.

flynn_800.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzOb__Q14E4

Edited by Railrunner
  • Brohoof 2

Koriklaani

Yes, so much yes. I was waiting anxiously for Manala to come out, and it didn't disappoint me at all. Rauta was a good teaser, and the chorus of Metsalle's got so much folk it can't be contained.

• Brohoof 1

I'd post songs here, but honestly I didn't really consider myself much of a metal head until I visited this thread, and now all the songs I enjoy have been from this thread...

So basically I am just posting a big thank you to all you guys for the new music! I didn't think I'd like this stuff, but it's pretty nice img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 3

Djent....Folk Metal.....meh who needs them when you've got Black Metal, yeah I'm in that BM mood again, but whatever gonna post the fuck out of Burzum

Also Sludge, because Eyehategod are awesome

Oh good lord if this keeps up then I might end up finding a band that I like better than Converge...oh no

I'd post songs here, but honestly I didn't really consider myself much of a metal head until I visited this thread, and now all the songs I enjoy have been from this thread...

So basically I am just posting a big thank you to all you guys for the new music! I didn't think I'd like this stuff, but it's pretty nice img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

You're welcome

• Brohoof 1

One of us!  One of us!

If you haven't already stumbled across these guys elsewhere in the thread, you need to add them to your musical rotation.  Amazing stuff.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Djent....Folk Metal.....meh who needs them when you've got Black Metal(?)

Becuase black metal is the genre of trying to prove you have the bigger musical penis than the guy next to you by making your music as obscure and poorly recorded and available as possible.

One of us!  One of us!

If you haven't already stumbled across these guys elsewhere in the thread, you need to add them to your musical rotation.  Amazing stuff.

I second this. They really are incredible.

So basically I am just posting a big thank you to all you guys for the new music! I didn't think I'd like this stuff, but it's pretty nice img-1521867-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Much obliged wink.png

Edited by Twiliscael

Much obliged wink.png

I'll start brohoofing more to let you all know you're appreciated.

But as a side note, Twiliscael, most of your stuff I have enjoyed! wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Djent....Folk Metal.....meh who needs them when you've got Black Metal, yeah I'm in that BM mood again, but whatever gonna post the fuck out of Burzum

Don't forget power metal, that shit's boring. But yes, how can somone not love Burzum? Burzum is Burzum :3

And some jazz fusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obpyQMZ2EqQ

So basically I am just posting a big thank you to all you guys for the new music! I didn't think I'd like this stuff, but it's pretty nice img-1521867-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Do you want any recomendations? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

I never expected you would like metal for some reason lol

So what have you heard that you like? (I hope it's stuff I like too lol :P)

I'll start brohoofing more to let you all know you're appreciated.

But as a side note, Twiliscael, most of your stuff I have enjoyed! wink.png

So basically you're telling Moog to go fuck himself? Atta boy, I like this guy already!

Repost because best Perry-fairy song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCRD_hEeydc

And you know? I listened to Norma Jean today, and I actually enjoyed it. Moog, you win this time you wily bastard.

I didn't know it was "Everybody pile on Moog" Day.  *shrug* Oh well.

I don't think enough people got on this three song EP.  It's worth your time if you haven't.

• Brohoof 2