Mega Thread Metal Thread

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's time for a long overdue re-updated OP (as of 9/29/13). Spoiler tag it up if you want to check it out.      

This must be in here.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSX86zPnUkY Awesomeness above -------^

Posted Images

I'm in a Between the Buried and Me mood tonight. I listened to Colors and I'm almost done listening to The Great Misdirect. Next will be Parallax: Hypersleep Dialogues.

@@Woohoo,

Agreed, although I can't really pick favorites with Maiden, every album is good in it's own unique way. I would be hard pressed to dislike their work. And that's not to mention how awesome of a live show they always put on.

Dude, I remember listening to that song over and over again. Probably the heaviest MH album there is, and one of my favourites too. And nice meeting Demmel and all. How is he in person?

He's actually quite friendly! By the way, here's a picture of the stuff he signed for me!

30542_445158902234371_2116437373_n.jpg

It's a bit blurry, but oh well.

Edited by Blackened
  • Brohoof 1

It's crunch time for me. I need to catch up on all the stuff that I missed this year, in all genres. There's some metal goodies I need to catch up on, including Cult of Luna's Vertikal II EP, Stone Titan's Scratch 'n' Sniff, Ulcerate's Vermis, and Kayo Dot's Hubardo, among plenty others. Anything I might be missing?

(by the way listen to the new Boards of Canada album even though it's not metal okay thanks)

@@Woohoo,

Agreed, although I can't really pick favorites with Maiden, every album is good in it's own unique way. I would be hard pressed to dislike their work. And that's not to mention how awesome of a live show they always put on.

Well, I have a different opinion. They have made some weak albums and No Prayer for the Dying is their worst IMO. :okiedokielokie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pct_nOqTF74

Seriously? Who brings their daughter to the slaughter?

@@Woohoo,

I'd say this is mostly just lyrical innuendo. I don't mind it, but I agree, it's not the same caliber as their other work for sure.

Yeah. To me, most of the album was just... comedic :lol:  :okiedokielokie:

Also, unlike most Iron Maiden fans, I like the Blaze Bayley era (haters gonna hate)

Jesu's newest might be one of their best. Haven't heard too much of them, but I might put this above Conqueror.

• Brohoof 1

Why is Counterparts on Vevo.  What is this world.

New album is sick if you haven't listened to it yet.