Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

it felt like we were on page 440 for ages.

Well, you know.  This thread goes in cycles of lulls and surges.

Listening to some Gaza today, pretty damn good.

And yes, I shit you not, 8:18's my favourite *core album as of right now. Get on my level. #soscene

8:18 is good and all but ya know...

Wrongdoers is best Hardcore album or its tied with Acceptance Speech.

Edited by SammyIsNotHere

So scream

Much metal

Wow

Obscure

Amaze

But really, I just ran into this earlier today, and I love these guys. This song is amazing. These guys deserve at least 100 times as many views as they have. I also have a thing for 10+ minute songs :lol:

After The Burial's newest record. Get on it.

Tuned so low it can cause earthquakes, they've definitely bounced back since In Dreams. Such delicious riffery~

Also, guest solo by their original vocalist Nick Wellner. Dude's improved by bounds and leaps.

this just came out. God it's awesome

Sick, this was posted on YT a little after I made my post about them :P Digging the new vocalist

Edited by Twiliscael

After The Burial's newest record. Get on it.

Tuned so low it can cause earthquakes, they've definitely bounced back since In Dreams. Such delicious riffery~

Will listen to because of After the Burial. Some deliciouscore. Also, purr-riffery lelelel.

Also, Warbringer's 2013 album. On my first listen, I thought it wasn't good or violent enough to live up to my expectations because I was still am a massive faggot. I'm not sure why I thought that way before, because it's both.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfpH1FBkdcw

Also, hooray for being able to hear their bassist.

They've definitely bounced back since In Dreams. Such delicious riffery~

I don't know man.  I think this album's weaker.  I like it, don't get me wrong... it just feels like some of the emotion isn't there.

First album is my go to, anyway.

Think I forgot to mention this for AOTY contender. Definitely a contender, that's for sure.

I don't know man.  I think this album's weaker.  I like it, don't get me wrong... it just feels like some of the emotion isn't there.

First album is my go to, anyway.

The emotion disappeared with Nick Wellner, I think. First album is still the best, obviously. In Dreams, though, to me felt like they were trying to be something they really weren't and just settled for it. This feel more like a step towards Rareform.

• Brohoof 1

This band. This song. \m/ :angry:\m/

Visualize the final stance of promise as blood pours out of the stars
A decay that serves as the portal into the gates of the great ancients
Tides of this distinct neglect awaken those who left behind the pride of liberation
Eating their own pulsing hearts in punishment

Christmas time, celebrate any holiday you want.  Just listen to this song first.

PIIIEEEEE!!! I lol'd right there. Anyway, this is probably one of my favorite songs right now.

Edited by RaptorJesus