Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Machine Head are streaming their new album in full on their youtube page. I gave it a listen last night, it's really quite good.

Edited by ShyPie
  • Brohoof 3

Machine Head are streaming their new album in full on their youtube page. I gave it a listen last night, it's really quite good.

I'm gonna have to check that out, I liked their last couple albums.

• Brohoof 2

Some news on the new Marilyn Manson album. Due out on Jan 19th and titled "The Pale Emperor". It's a cool title and I'm looking forward to it. "Born Villain" was a superb album and I'd hope this new one continues being as good, having said that I thought the single released so far was kind of bland.

This is apparently Funk Metal,

Interesting and unique playing to say the least.

Give this a listen if you enjoy Primus, one of my favourite songs by them. That bassline is really cool.

Went and saw Slayer with Suicidal Tendencies and Exodus Saturday night. Second to best concert I've seen yet, next to Eagles. Got a ton of videos, but Slayer's got messed up big time due to the bass being extremely prevalent. So here, have Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies.

Pardon any language you might hear from me >.>

Edited by tehAgg
  • Brohoof 1

Hello, everypony I went to a metal concert saturday the 22nd it was fucking awesome even got autographs from most of the bands playing! I decided to wear my MLP FIM POWER PONIES shirt to the concert The bands playing first was 3 years hollow then followed by Islander and last one before the main band you paid to see it was Gemini Syndrome and Last Non point they were rainboom awesome exspecially their cover song in the air tonight by Phil Collins!  Plus I Rainbow Dash had a few drinks of for the first time I tried Jagermeister it taste like a whiskey with some licerorice taste. Glad I got to go !

Hello, everypony I went to a metal concert saturday the 22nd it was fucking awesome even got autographs from most of the bands playing! I decided to wear my MLP FIM POWER PONIES shirt to the concert The bands playing first was 3 years hollow then followed by Islander and last one before the main band you paid to see it was Gemini Syndrome and Last Non point they were rainboom awesome exspecially their cover song in the air tonight by Phil Collins!  Plus I Rainbow Dash had a few drinks of for the first time I tried Jagermeister it taste like a whiskey with some licerorice taste. Glad I got to go !

Glad for ya. Was it your first metal concert? So far, I've seen (in this order, too) Judas Priest, Dream Theater, Jane's Addiction, Holy Grail, Municipal Waste, High On Fire, Exodus, Anthrax, Megadeth, ReVamp, Sabaton, Iced Earth, Eagles, Exodus (yes, a second time), Suicidal Tendencies, and Slayer. :3 Not all metal, but mostly. I love seeing bands live. I hear Alestorm is starting a North American tour next year which could very well bring them here to Phoenix, in which case I will NOT be missing that!

• Brohoof 1

Went and saw Slayer with Suicidal Tendencies and Exodus Saturday night. Second to best concert I've seen yet, next to Eagles. Got a ton of videos, but Slayer's got messed up big time due to the bass being extremely prevalent. So here, have Exodus and Suicidal Tendencies.

Pardon any language you might hear from me >.>

Saw them back in May when Rob Dukes was still singing for Exodus. Boy did that guy have stage presence. 

Just got the album Friday after waiting a week and a half. Here's how I received mine.

1000x1000.pngwearing the T-shirt right now.

Worth it! Been listening over and over since then! I'm especially in love with the songs Damage Inside & Game Over. Hope they play those along with Ghost Will Haunt My Bones and In Comes The Flood during their exclusive North America tour. Fingers crossed they play some deep cuts from The More Things Change & Supercharger.

http://youtu.be/1vA_XbSozCc

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

Saw them back in May when Rob Dukes was still singing for Exodus. Boy did that guy have stage presence.

Yeah. I got to see them back in 2013 on the Metal Alliance Tour with Dukes, and on the 15th of this month with Zetro. I loved both shows, but Zetro is my preferred vocalist. Not to say that Dukes is bad (he commanded the hell outta that crowd).

• Brohoof 1

To me, sons of Sigmar! Fear not the darkness, for we are Chosen Ones and our path shall be illuminated! FOR THE EMPIRE!

Edited by Guest