Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Controversial metal, ho!

Side note: Metal (unsurprisingly) got shafted at the Grammys again. Tenacious D's *cover* (granted a cover of an awesome Dio song) beating Anthrax, Motorhead, Mastodon and Slipknot? Good god that is terrible. 

Edited by BronySteel
  • Brohoof 2

Side note: Metal (unsurprisingly) got shafted at the Grammys again. Tenacious D's *cover* (granted a cover of an awesome Dio song) beating Anthrax, Motorhead, Mastodon and Slipknot? Good god that is terrible. 

What did you expect from the same organization that awarded Led Zeppelin a grammy for a LIVE album, or Jethro Tull for Best Metal Performance over Metallica's One, or Slayer winning Grammys two years in a row for songs off the SAME album! Their almost as bad as the Rock N' Roll Hall of Shame.  Seriously? Run DMC & Grandmaster Flash over Maiden & Priest?

• Brohoof 1

What did you expect from the same organization that awarded Led Zeppelin a grammy for a LIVE album, or Jethro Tull for Best Metal Performance over Metallica's One, or Slayer winning Grammys two years in a row for songs off the SAME album! Their almost as bad as the Rock N' Roll Hall of Shame.  Seriously? Run DMC & Grandmaster Flash over Maiden & Priest?

Yeah my expectations weren't high, it's obvious they want nothing to do with metal and I should really just ignore them from know on to avoid getting pissed off.

Anyway, nothing calms me down like Maiden (I post a lot of Maiden in this thread :P)

• Brohoof 1

Heads up! gonna be seeing Machine Head in a few days. Just listened to their debut album. Freaking epic. Anybody who thinks Pantera had the most intense album of 1994 should give a listen to this. 

• Brohoof 1

Their almost as bad as the Rock N' Roll Hall of Shame.  Seriously? Run DMC & Grandmaster Flash over Maiden & Priest?

Yeah, I gotta say, I'm slightly confused as to why they're in there at all. But if you ever have the chance to go to the actual Rock Hall, I highly recommend it. It's a very cool place. I've been there twice now. :P Oddly enough, I'm actually from the Greater Cleveland Area, but it took me until about a year and a half ago to finally visit the place for the first time. I've lived in Arizona since I was 8 years old.

Anywho, munch on some Turisas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4LR7x8kZvc