Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

I've been revisiting some songs I used to listen to lately besides listening to Periphery's new  album. Especially Gojira, I don't like their Flying Whales stuff but the stuff before is really nice. I guess it has this feeling to this I can't describe.

Take this! It's The Gift of Guilt by Gojira. There used to be a very beautiful music video for this song but it's gone for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87kk_hUcf4

• Brohoof 2

Listening to some old school Venom right now with their epic and heavy 20 minutes long song At War With Satan!

Also got this new shirt today, cost me a lot to ship it but it was worth it!

killing-tech-web_1.jpg

"Friday evening...
The blood still on my hands
To think that she would leave me now
For that ungrateful man

Sole survivor
The witness to the crime
I must act fast to cover up
I think that there's still time

He'll seem hopeless
And lost with this note
They'll buy into

The words that I've wrote

'This feeling inside me
Finally found my love
I've finally broke free
No longer torn in two
I'd take my own life before losing you'"

• Brohoof 2

Just saw the new bands for this year's edition of the Heavy MTL and here's what it looks like for this year:

poster_HEAVY_MONTREAL_2015_FR-2.jpg

A little bit dissapointed, the only bands that I'm looking forward to being Testament, Nuclear Assault, Gorguts, Anonymus and Lamb Of God

Since i'm from Quebec, it's not that far away from where I live, but for only this amount of bands, I don't know if it will be worth the price...

Just saw the new bands for this year's edition of the Heavy MTL and here's what it looks like for this year:

img-3562691-1-poster_HEAVY_MONTREAL_2015

A little bit dissapointed, the only bands that I'm looking forward to being Testament, Nuclear Assault, Gorguts, Anonymus and Lamb Of God

Since i'm from Quebec, it's not that far away from where I live, but for only this amount of bands, I don't know if it will be worth the price...

Why are you disappointed when Mastodon, Gojira, Slipknot, Korn, Meshuggah, Periphery, Arch Enemy AND Intervals will all be there?! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

• Brohoof 1

Progressive/melodic death metal. I found it recently but it's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

• Brohoof 1

Why are you disappointed when Mastodon, Gojira, Slipknot, Korn, Meshuggah, Periphery, Arch Enemy AND Intervals will all be there?! THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

I don't listen to these bands, maybe Messhugah but I'm not really into Mastodon, Gojira, Periphery and Arch Enemy and I find Korn and Slipknot a little too overrated but that's alright if you listen to them.

Last year was the best year for this festival IMO with thrashier bands (I'm more into Thrash if you know me better)

But I was not able for some familial reasons to go and that was B.S.

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny

@@Winterbass,

Gojira is one of my all time favorite bands. They really hit home with every point they set out to make in their albums. I rarely find a band where I love every single song they produce, but this band does it. Seen them live twice, and they were just as spectacular in person.
Personally, this is one of my favorite albums by them. And this song is one of the heaviest things I think I've ever heard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHs4W_nyjg4&list=PLG2Idx2UbHVYW2n6mwZrn7OiFMARVZIq2

And on that note, now I'm gonna drop another heavy one. The song it's self isn't overly, but the content will leave you with your jaw on the floor, and possibly your brain might explode. Fair warning. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_E5ae9ZTwk

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 2

Not usually that much into Annihilator, but this song just blasts!

There certainly are a lot of good 'ator's': Kreator, Violator, Vindicator, Annihilator, Eliminator, Dekapitator, Alligator.

Wait.. really metal-archives? I've gotta check this out..

Whoa, pretty solid I'd say. Just goes to show, you can find an oldass band for the first time ever on any given day.

I know of someone who'd approve, anyway:

post-31610-0-77235300-1426216798_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

There certainly are a lot of good 'ator's': Kreator, Violator, Vindicator, Annihilator, Eliminator, Dekapitator, Alligator.

Wait.. really metal-archives? I've gotta check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoEUD9eSlNw

Whoa, pretty solid I'd say. Just goes to show, you can find an oldass band for the first time ever on any given day.

I know of someone who'd approve, anyway:

Yeah, Metal-archives helped me in finding so many obscure and underrated bands

Anyways have some Sepultura at their rawest form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSHECmy-Vfg

• Brohoof 2